bald heads

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bald heads

Post by immortalservant on Tue May 12, 2009 7:00 pm

We are looking to buy a house. Today we looked at two properties. The one we were really excited about until we looked inside and one we were just checking out just to look but when we got there we were ready to put in an offer. We almost didn't even check this property out! I wrote it down 3 different times and scratched it off the list. The first house we were sure this would be the one for us.
Now weeks prior to this I dreamed that we met our realtor at a property, he was a blonde man slightly bald. He wanted to pray with us before we walked in but this other realtor walked in he was fat and he had dark hair he was even more bald. Then, we were at a different location and I couldn't even see the house we were just on the deck and there was a lake. A different realtor and he was completely bald! I can't find anything on bald heads. What's interesting is that our realtor is actually a lady and she has all her hair.

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Re: bald heads

Post by daphanie02 on Sat May 23, 2009 10:02 am

now THATS interesting. Hair usually represents holiness. It seems to me the realitor in your dream though represents the "likeability" of each house. the first realitor was only a little bald..(maybe there were just a few things you didnt like about the house) then the next realitor was even more bald (maybe there was even more you didnt like about the house) then the third realitor was comepletely bald (this one you liked the least)

does that make sense? just my thoughts here...
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top