Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying against tranfering spirit!!

Today at work was going ok.. Until I saw my director and she was smoking a cigarette outside and ANd she said bye to me. When I got in my car I realize a lust gay spirit was trying to follow me from her. I was so angry and then I begin to BIND the spirit in Jesus name. This lust demon is so strong in her even when she oopen her mouth today it was like I discern this. but I can tell this spirit is trying to take me. So I told the devil that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am tired of Satin!! I am calling all Prayer warrior take out your weapons now!! soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier soldier :hitme: Lets take this one out today!! I see is its a rolling spirit what I mean is one time you dont see the lust spirit and then one moement it sneaks up on me. This has been going on since I started working there and I am tired of this Jezzelbel Spirit Off with her head!! I pray all unclean sprit be sent back to the pits of HELL. I COME TO FAR TO LET THE DEVIL WIN!! Gpd please send my helpmate to help me !! I am tired of being tryed by lust and gay spirit. Thank you for soing this lord

Guest Guest
Dear Father one more time with come to you in agreement with my sister, To lay our humble prayer on her behalf..Father in the name of Jesus I ask you hear from heaven and grant us this request:
By the power and Authority in Jesus Name we command these spirits of lust and homosexuality to leave in the Blood of Jesus our Lord.Let the blood of jesus testify against them..We declare our sister free of any impurity these spirits try to put in our sister's thoughts. We declare her mind in peace according to your word and send powerfull angels to defend her at all times according to your promises in psalm 121 and psalm 91.
We looked at you in this moment of need be Merciful,My God do not forget your covenant ,Do not forget those that seek your face...look at this moment and hear us..
Send the blessing my sister needs ..remember her ,we are humans work of your hands and you promise good things to those that love your name and guard your commanments..
With sadness we see the wicked getting ahead and we look at your promises and think when Lord?
when?

Your people suffer but we know our fortress is in you. You are the only thing we depend on..
Not by might but for your word o Lord.By your word..
supply our needs according to your richness and glory...
anything you ask the Father in my name I will do it You told us...
Jesus in your name I ask to showers us with blessing that we can not contain ...Blessing of every kind ,Blessings to honor your name...let the whole world know that you are our God and there is none like you in heaven..
Father My soul wait in you..we know you will send the help and blessing..
Father open your ear and save us..
Put us in a spacious place..Let us to boast in our God ..I bless your name one more time..and thank you Father for your love
let your peace be over your people and the peace over your land..Remember them too..they are your seed the seed of abraham your friend..
Be merciful o Lord..Do not forget us..you say we are the apple of your eyes...
Now Lord Help us!!
Send a confirmation and let your salvation be manifested in front of us..Let us to go to our bed we praise for the deeds you have done in our behalf today..Let us to enjoy your salvation today...
Father in Jesus our savior ..you know what is all we desire...our thoughts are not hidden from you...Let us to get all the enemy came to steal...all the things he took from us..
Let us to possess all the wealth and every good thing you took from the devil in calvary..
Send to us all...Do not held nothing back from us..You promise to open the doors of heaven for us and to rebuke the devourer in our behalf...Lord Remember your people..Look at the sacrifice of Jesus and remember your people...
Lord thank You for the opportunity to stand on behalf of my sister and plead her case here with you...
The power and glory are yours for ever..In Jesus Name ..
Amen and Amen

Did God have you praying against these two spirits before your director came into the picture?

When I was at my other job I was praying again a lust spirit and now this my first time praying against the gay spirit which is coming from her

The reason I asked is because in January 2007, I was led to pray against the spirit of lust and adultery. I did this for, I would say, well into about 4 or 5 months. All of a sudden I began to lust after a married man. I'm talking about I wanted this man BAD!

I was like, "Wait a minute. Now I've been praying about these two spirits. Where in the world are they coming from and why are they trying to attach themselves to me?" I knew something was wrong (couldn't quite put my finger on it at the time) because I knew good and well that I don't do married men. I have never lusted or forcefully desired to be with a married man. That's NOT me! I was terrified. I got so scared that I stopped praying.

I later discovered that it was the enemy tempting me in the areas I was praying against to get me to submit to these spirits. The bible says, "The EFFECTUAl, FERVENT prayers of the righteous availeth much!" He knows these types of prayers coming from the righteous are deadly to his kingdom. They mean something and are very powerful! These are the prayers that get God's attention and He moves upon them. Prayer changes things and YOUR prayers against these spirits are EFFECTUAL and FERVENT!

Keep praying..Keep praying...Keep praying and resist the devil. Don't get fearful as I did and stop praying. Your prayers ARE making a difference in this area and the devil is MAD, MAD, MAD! Hold on and watch God move!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is the proper name of that spirit "gay spirit" or is it all the spirit of lust? In my opinion, call it what it is...it's lust and gay is just another form of that spirit. I will be praying with you and standing in agreement because there is nothing like that spirit of lust...it is relentless. You may need to go on a fast because while I was reading your message I heard "This kind only comes out by prayer and fasting". If this is something that you have dealt with in the past and it is RE-appearing...you may need to nip this thing in the bud and cast it out while fasting.

I totally agree with Virtuous...the very thing we pray out against seems to TRY to come back and test us. I think it comes to discourage us to see if we will stand our ground. If you keep pressing you will out last it.

By the way...I'm in agreement with you, as well, for your help meet however, it's not the remedy for this spirit of lust.

It is actually the spirit of lust (which is the head demon) and the spirit of homosexuality is the underling spirit or associated spirit. You must come against both.

Remember that in Luke :10:19 we have all authority

"Behold I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means harm you."

I stand on that word quite often.

Stand strong with the full armor of God.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Wow, me too virtuous. I stand in agreement with you ladies. Praise God for His hedge of protection against the evil one and his demon angels. May peace surround you, Love. I pray the Father's will be done on earth for you today and every day.
Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

1 I lift up my eyes to the hills—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip—
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you—
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;