A vision I saw last night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vision I saw last night

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 am

Hey ya! Last night before I went to Bed I saw in the spirit an old lady and man walking inside my classroom where I work. I Can see the lady was shorter and the old man was taller then her. The elderly lady was in front of the old man. It look like they were a couple. BUt I was asking GOd why are they coming in my classroom. In the vision I can tell they both were African american, but I do not know who they are !!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vision I saw last night

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 10:15 pm

The Obama's and the very liberal policy's and ideas they hold will effect our classrooms. They should be wise as in old but I do not Know if they are??????????

Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Mld I am not understanding your point...

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Wed May 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Hellooooo,

Well the Obama's represent a long standing position in the world as President and first lady of the US. We usually associate wisdom with age. So your people in the vision were old. The Obama's are not old but the institution they are heads of is......... old.

President Obama spoke out to the American public about a plan to overhaul the present educational system. Therefore if you are a teacher ( I assumed you are) his new reform policies will arrive in your class room. In my point of view, the policy he is suggesting may not be the correct response to the problem. He wants to put more pressure on the teacher. Wrong in a sense! It is the usual approach, for government to use a bigger stick when quelling chaos, that I believe Is the narrow minded unrealistic policies the ungodly officials sow for our own demise. We are a crumbling nation and our children will suffer for our blatant disregard of the Law of God. Pity them.

However the vision you had, could have nothing to do with what I say. But this keep in mind! If the Lord gives you an open vision it will come to pass, and often it will be a major challenge for the person-s it is intended for. That is why he shows it to you clearly, so that you will know that he is involved with it and you will need to seek him to for a stategy. When all is finished and you get to the other side, He will be Glorified. And you will be at an arrival point of greater faith. Amen?

Blessings,
M

disclaimer; It is not possible for man to interpret dreams and visions only God can do that. I have just written what came to my mind. Feeble as it is........ lol!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 4:53 pm

I like your thoughts, and dont get me wrong it was well said. HOwever I must check with my daddy Jesus ans see whats going on here. I can not wait to see whats happening here wit this vision. I pray it a good one. Lord give us insight and wisdom about the vision you showed me. Thank you mld you are a smart one I can tell. thumbs

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Perhaps they vision can represents wisdom in my classroom. I only been teaching for 6 months, and its been challenging. but then again why the elderly couple. I know old can represent wisdom

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Lovetoworship Jesus -

When I read your vision, that's what I got...old represents wisdom, you will receive wisdom regarding your teaching work, maybe regarding the situation with your Director?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Perfect God says seek Godly counsel. I believe and I agree with you. Because When I was writing back to Mld It was like a light click on. Thanks to Mld and you confirming I believe this is it. I must say I am coming down about My director lil by little. (I think she is going to get caught soon.) She is making too many silly mistakes. Its like she does not really care. But anyway Thats it!!Thank you LOLA lol!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top