washing clothes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

washing clothes

Post by Nina on Tue May 12, 2009 8:35 am

Hi all!
I dreamt of going to church but it was like a restaurant. people were eating i was surprised that my church was a place where we could buy food but anyway. I went at the back of the restaurant with lots of dirty clothes and asked them to wash them in the washing machne. What they did. They gave me back the clothes wet and asked to put it in the dryer but they said "No if we dry your clothes we gonna have to dry everybody's clothes and that's not possible!" so i took back my wet clothes and get them another full pack of dirty clothes to wash.
There was like a display case with used items. i took baby shoes but they were all ripped up. but I took them just in case. the baby shoes were blue, red and white.
I had this dream right after i woke up at night feeling very bad and pray and intercede for help (for deliverance) see dream the wind of allah. is washing machine mean purification?
THANKS FOR HELPING
GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: washing clothes

Post by Guest on Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 am

You were soaked in the holy spririt and washed by the precious Blood of Jesus,
but still work to do see in your childhood for negative fellings
the key in the dream is in there the Holy Spirit is showing you the origin of the stronghold in your life.
The things that does not allow you to walk in your spiritual life.
The lord will never reject a humble and Repent heart.Do not feel guilty...forgive yourself...Jesus make you free!!!
Shalom my sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 12, 2009 9:00 am

Blue: The Holy Spirit; heaven; heavenly visitation. (Numbers 15: 38; Ex. 28; Num. 4)
Red: Also Scarlet and Crimson: The blood of Jesus; warfare; sacrifice; passion; strong emotion; forgiveness; cleansing; zealousness; deep sins; conquest; wine; complexion. (Lev. 4: 7; Prov. 23: 31; Rev. 6: 4-7, 12: 3; 17: 3-6; Ex. 26: 14; 2 Kings 3: 22; Lev. 14: 4, 6, 49-52; Heb. 9: 11; Is. 1: 18; Na. 2: 3; Josh 2: 18, 21)
White: Purity that dispels the darkness; righteousness; Godís majesty; blameless; washed white by the blood; redeemed; Godís glory; white is associated with light and the new heavens and earth; victory; completion; can also be purely evil. (Rev. 1: 14; 2: 17, 3: 4; 6: 2, 11; 20: 11; Is. 1: 18; Dan. 7: 9; John 4: 35; Mark 16: 4)
Bless be the God of heaven..
Bless be Our Lord Jesus for your salvation!!!\\
May the lord Bless you and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Tue May 12, 2009 9:01 am

well I d'ont remeber havinf anything from childhood, i mean not anymore... But i 'm fighting against thoughts against my children and particuraly my baby. and blasphemeous thoughts and unforgivable sin thoughts The thoughts are not mine but from the enemy but it does make me feel guilty. Maybe the shoes because i took them in case for my baby...
But today I feel much better the thoughts are still there but way way less powerful then those last months. God is definetely healing me.
Thank you Jesus.
Thank you mbstudent.

Nina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 12, 2009 9:15 am

Baby: New birth; barren women pitied; reproductive; ministry in its infancy stage; helpless; new Christian; baby Christian; new move of God; spiritual immaturity; reward; fruitfulness; new covenant; miracle. (1 Corinthians 3: 1; Gen. 21: 6; 1 Sam. 2: 1-10; 2 Kings 4: 11-17; Gen. 16: 1-6; Ps. 127: 3; Ex. 1: 15-22; 2: 1-10; 1 Peter 2: 2; Heb. 5: 13)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top