Old Dream that Ive wondered about

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Dream that Ive wondered about

Post by Graceful on Mon May 11, 2009 10:51 pm

When I was a little girl (in fact I was still sleeping in a baby bed) I can remember having this dream of standing on a mountain and then falling off. End of dream. I can still remember feeling my baby bed mattress moving underneath me when I woke up. To my knowledge I dont even think I should of known what a mountain was at the time but I vividly remember this dream. Many many years later I was at a home church group (this wasnt a dream) and they would always have an icebreaker question to start the meeting off. The question at this meeting was "What was the first dream you ever remember having?". Mine of course was the mountain dream. All the people there were standing in this circle and when it was this young mans turn to answer across the circle from me He said he dreamed he fell off of a mountain.He had never heard my dream yet. Does anyone here have any idea what that could mean? duh

Graceful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Dream that Ive wondered about

Post by Guest on Tue May 12, 2009 6:23 am

In your spiritual life you will grow to achieve knowledge from the lord but the question here is where you fell off..what you see in the falling is your assigment or mission..if it is your house .Your folks are your primary ministry the key that will unlock all the doors.
The mountain is God..all will be teach by the lord in my holy mountain.as taller as the mountain that will be the level of knowledge you will achieve and when you reach that level the Lord will put you in his field..you are call to service.
Shalom My sister,

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful on Tue May 12, 2009 9:57 am

Thank you for your response. God Bless You.

Graceful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi Graceful, I had a dream when I was 12 that came true when I was 42.
Whatever the dream means for you it will happen and when it does you will know it. And at that very minute you will know that God has been by your side all of your life. It will be conformation for you.

Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful on Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi M, thank you for your response. I believe you are right about that. God bless you.

Graceful

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top