reacuring dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reacuring dream

Post by True Flight on Mon May 11, 2009 9:13 pm

I was in a large room with racks of old rifles, all through the place. I was reaching between the rifles and looking at cloaks, coats and hats that were stuffed behind and around them. There was a clerk and a counter. thats all I can remember, it was about 2 mounths ago.

Last nights dream. I was In the same store. This time I looked closer at the rifles. They were out dated and not much good.
I saw some numbers on the end of the rifle, I felt this was strange. 36,17 and 26 were the numbers.
On top of one of the racks is a battered fat weapon on a plaque. I know this weapon is more powerfull then all the others.
Next to it is a big black helmet, that has been repaired with super glue.

I wake up but because of my current situation and a sever lack of sleep, I'm not sure if that was the whole dream.
Baby feeding time. duh :babycrib: and the dog wants out :puppy: and the cat needs me to show him his food dish is full Censored

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: reacuring dream

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 am

I sympathize with you, been there done that six times with the kids. I pray God would supernaturally fill you with all the energy you need for the days ahead. I've asked God to fill me with his strength many times and have been astounded by the end of the day that I got through it and got everything done. Thank God for his strength.

As for the dream I know that guns in America will almost become obsolete. They have a bill right now that you can't buy ammo unless it has a code starting in June 2009. I would be praying into this dream. Guns usually mean the enemies weapons against us.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 12, 2009 6:48 am

I think the Lord is talking about weapons in the spiritual you possess
even when some look old in apperance they are powerfull still.
I know the numbers are the key in this dream ..in the hebrew alphabet letters has a numeric number..every time 26 is in it
Is God in it.
another fact is you have two prime numbers and 36
Seventeen

stands out very prominently as a significant number. It is not a multiple of any other number, and therefore it has no factors. Hence it is called one of the prime (or indivisible) numbers. What is more, it is the seventh in the list of the prime numbers.
The series runs 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, etc. Thirteen, it will be noted, is also a prime number, and is therefore important; but it is the sixth of the series: hence it partakes of the significance of the number 6, and is indeed an intensified expression of it.
In like manner Seventeen being the seventh of the series, it partakes of and intensifies the significance of the number seven. Indeed, it is the combination or sum of two perfect numbers—seven and tenseven being the number of spiritual perfection, and ten of ordinal perfection.
Contrasted together the significance of these two numbers is clear; and when united in the number Seventeen we have a union of their respective meanings, viz., spiritual perfection, plus ordinal perfection, or the perfection of spiritual order.
We see a beautiful illustration in ROMANS 8:35-39

which concludes the first great division of that all-important Epistle, and sums up the blessings of those who are dead and risen in Christ. First we have a series of seven, then a series of ten. The seven are marked off by being put in the form of a question, while the ten are given as the answer to it.
\"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall

1. Tribulation,
  2. Or distress,
  3. Or persecution,
  4. Or famine,
  5. Or nakedness,
  6. Or peril,
  7. Or sword?

as it is written, For Thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that,

1. Neither death (1),
  2. Nor life (2),
  3. Nor angels (3),
  4. Nor principalities (4),
  5. Nor things present (5),
  6. Nor things to come (6),
  7. Nor powers (7),
  8. Nor height (8),
  9. Nor depth (9),
  10. Nor any other creature (10),

shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.\"
Thus is set forth the spiritual and eternal perfection of the believer's standing in Christ.
By forming the conclusive answer to the question, and giving us the positive assurance (though in a negative form), it seems as though the number ten is of more weight than seven when thus used together. It is so in 2 Chronicles 2, where, in verse 7, Solomon sends to Hiram for a cunning workman, and seven particulars are specified; and in verse 14 a man is sent and his qualifications are enumerated in ten particulars. A more important illustration will be found in HEBREWS 12:18-24,

where the Old Dispensation and the New are thus contrasted:
\"Ye are not come

1. Unto the mount that might be touched,
  2. And that burned with fire,
  3. Nor unto blackness,
  4. And darkness,
  5. And tempest,
  6. And the sound of a trumpet,
  7. And the voice of words...

but ye are come

1. Unto Mount Zion (1),
  2. And unto the city of the living God (2).
  3. The heavenly Jerusalem (3),
  4. And to an innumerable company of angels (4),
  5. To the general assembly (5),
  6. And church of the firstborn which are written in heaven (6),
  7. And to God the judge of all (7),
  8. And to the spirits of just men made perfect (8),
  9. And to Jesus the Mediator of the New Covenant (9),
  10. And to the blood of sprinkling that speaketh better things than that of Abel (10)."

Here again the blessings of the New Covenant are seen to be higher than those of the Old, both in number and in importance. The Old were spiritual (7), but the latter are more so, for they are doubly the manifestation of Divine grace, ten, or 2 x 5. PSALM 83:6-11

gives us the ten and the seven in a different order. Verses 6-9 give us a confederation of ten enemies for the purpose of making Israel extinct, and \"to cut them off from being a nation\"; while verses 10 and 12 give us an enumeration of seven enemies which the Lord had destroyed in the past, with the prayer that He would do to the confederacy of the ten what He had done to the seven in the past.
The commentators agree that no such confederacy can be found in the past history of Israel, so that we are shut up to the conclusion that the Psalm is Proleptic, and speaks of a yet future confederacy of which the later Prophets speak more particularly.
Verses 6-9: The ten-fold confederation:—

1. Edom
  2. The Ishmaelites
  3. Moab
  4. The Hagarenes
  5. Gebal
  6. Ammon
  7. Amalek
  8. The Philistines
  9. Tyre
  10. Assur (Assyria)

Then follow, in verses 10-12, the seven enemies which had been destroyed in days of old:

1. Midianites (1), Judges 7:8
  2. Sisera (2), Judges 4:5, 21
  3. Jabin (3), Judges 4:5, 21
  4. Oreb (4), Judges 7:25
  5. Zeeb (5), Judges 7:25
  6. Zebah (6), Judges 8:5
  7. Zalmunna (7), Judges 8:5

The number seventeen (not the word merely) has a significance of its own, and therefore an importance which must be taken into account wherever it appears in the Word of God by itself or as a factor.
It forms a great factor in the number 153 (see note). ADDITIONAL MISCELLANEOUS ILLUSTRATIONS

Seventeen Angelic appearances are recorded in the Gospels and Acts:—

1-3. Three to Joseph, Matthew 1:20, 2:13,19
4. To the Lord in the wilderness, Matthew 4:11
5. In Gethsemane, Luke 22:43
6. On the stone at the sepulchre, Matthew 28:2
7. Within the sepulchre, Mark 16:5
8. To Zecharias, Luke 1:11
9. To Mary, Luke 1:26
10, 11. Two to the Shepherds, Luke 2:9,13
12. At the pool of Bethesda, John 5:4
13. To the disciples, Acts 1:11
14. To the disciples in prison, Acts 5:19
15. To Cornelius, Acts 10:3
16. To Peter in prison, Acts 12:7
17. To Paul, Acts 27:2 3
#17 - Number of victory
#26 - Number of Gospel of Christ
#36 - Number of the enemy
So I resume the enemy first will move,The victory is yours throught the knowlrdge and revelation of Jesus christ.

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue May 12, 2009 9:44 am

I belive this dream goes along with some others I have had, And God is confirming that I have the victory.
Due to sensitivity I will leave it at that.
Thank you for your help, It realy brought this dream together.
And I would like to thank God for making a way where one had eluded the nateral man.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 9:24 pm

WOW MB,

I was going to suggest getting rid of the dog and the cat. laugh

M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down