Dream !! about x-husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream !! about x-husband

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm

I see a living room and I notice there was not much furniture and looks like my old room when I was with my X husband and I see on the dresser a note and a gold cross on a chain. Looks like my cross I had with I was with him. I went to read it there was words on the enevelope in pencil and I dont remember what it said. Anyway I remember my x husband calling me on the phone dont remember what he said. I think at one time he walked through the living room. (I know for sure he placed the gold cross chain with the and the envelope there for me to read.) I remember standing in the livig room ans then i also remember going into the room by myself looking the enevelope and gold chain. The strange part was when were married the letter and the gold cross chain was on the side where he use to sleep when were married. Jesus I pray your word come forth!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream !! about x-husband

Post by lola21st on Wed May 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Just a thought....

Not sure what terms you're on with your ex, but maybe he's at a place wihere he wants to have a peaceful reconcialtion? Not getting back together but getting to a place where you can fellowship without strife? Maybe he wants to give you back something that he took? (not literally, but emotionally)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 8:58 pm

The last time I spoke to my X husband we ended in peace. We talked and I pray with him on the phone. I know he was emotionally torn from a lot of things going on. So I think you are the right track. Maybe he wants to talk to me. If he called me I would be ok with this. I forgave him I over it. I pray he is doing good. Thank you LOLA

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Also I can see why you said emotionally because he giving me an a cross and enevelope with a letter inside. So perhaps he want to give me something. Its cool with me.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 14, 2009 10:55 am

Cool.

Sometimes it takes a while for divorced couples to be able to relate and interact with each other in a functional/respectful way as the issues are forgiven and hearts healed.

I can only speak for myself, I was in an abusive marriage and divorced my then husband. It took a few years for us to begin interacting in a civil/respectful way without being snide or spiteful. (Long story) Now we interact much differently since we've both moved on with our lives and life has been good to us both. We get along well now and can coexist in the same room for an extended period and even have general discussions peacefully now...it used to be that after one hour, someone would have to leave... I don't know if that's lol! or bandaid

My point though is that after I forgave him and the Lord healed my heart and set me on a new path AND after my ex-husband moved on (he's not saved), we were able to come to peace with one another and interact on a new level. This is what I saw in your dream, that your ex had reached this point and was trying to reach out to you based on it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu May 14, 2009 11:39 am

I agree with you!! So I wait to see what happens. I will let you know

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu May 14, 2009 11:51 am

I think if that time come to see him. We will be able to talk. That reminds me I had a dream last week and I saw him with a women and a baby in his arms. I remember he was telling people in the dream that I was his friend. And I stop and looked at him and I told him I am his X wife then the people went away from him. They Way he said in the dream I Was like saying like stopping trying to say we are friends(like lying sort of speak) ....like very blunt I told them I am his X-wife. So then I am siting in back of the car and he was like flirting with me. But i did not want him too flirt with me. In the dream I was wondering why is he messing with me like this.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top