Beach dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beach dream

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 11, 2009 12:15 pm

I had a dream I was at the beach and I saw this man who I dont know and he had a needle in hand. I was afraid and he was asking for my number and I did not want to give him my number. THen I saw the needle then I saw a ink pen in his hand. I was very cautious So I got away from him then I was walking aorund the beach I was trying to find my way off this beach. It looked like a lot of wordly people their. I had no interest what so ever. It look like the beach was fill of people who did not care it was like people were layed back and did not get joy on the beach. I know I was looking for a way out and at the end of the dream there was a way out and then I saw the highway.!!

It was like on the beach people are slumming around and I am thinkg man I do not want to be here. Looks like a sinful state and I did not want to be apart of it and I am leaving the wordly people and I am destine to be with Gods people!! Tell me

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beach dream

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm

Here is a thought. The beach is usually symbolic for nations or people. Nations are not always 'countries' You may have heard - like a million times someone prophesy 'The Lord is sending you to the NATIONS"....well nations are actually "cultures" or peoples, so in that respect we have many cultures or peoples in this country.

I wonder if this dream could be your spirit man or sole crying out in the night season. Saying Lord help me I am surrounded by people intoxicated or drugged by the world and its system of materialism and self gratification, they are all unhappy and are addicted to this world and it's trappings. The bible say's the righteous will hate evil.

FOR ME! (M)
I am personally sick of ' Bull testicles" on the hitch of trucks.
Men with there pants down.
Cleavage in the church or anywhere for that matter.
And ED commercials.
Don't get me started......we are not supposed to judge. Amen?
Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue May 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Well you have a point.. If what you are saying about the beach is true. Then what I saw in my dream was... True. I am tired of wordly mess and I was not having in my dream . I am a point in my life where I decided to leave all the wordly junk alone, and live in the spirit. and I dont care who you are I will leave you if you are not walking in the right path. Wow what you share with me is really a sinful nature. So I continue to pray and move forward towards King Jesus!! Thanks for sharing. WHen GOD Comes many people will nbe shock because they are in a laid back state of mind. Thats what I saw on the beach.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Cool, Yep, the beach is where the waves of the oceans splash and the oceans are the waters of the earth......or nations.

LovetoworshipJesus, Almost Everyone that I personally know that has gotten a true revelation of the gospel goes thru a Holiness season.
Read some of Charles Finny's work. Then God reminds us of how terrible we are and sends back to the beach to love on those people. Remember Jonah?
You are on the right track my friend.
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed May 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Great THanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:40 pm

I found these verses in the bible.

Proverbs 15:19
" The way of the sluggard is blocked with thorns,
but the path of the upright is a highway."

Proverbs 16:17
"The highway of the upright avoids evil;
he who guards his way guards his life."

When i read your dream the Lord told me to look up the word Highway in the bible. It was the highway you chose to flee to. You are on the right path, avoiding evil.

praiseGod

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun May 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Amen I agree. Thank you... you are amazing. GOds love is upon you.!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon May 18, 2009 7:13 am

I don't have a tattoo, but don't tattooists use needles and ink to leave a tattoo on people? Not saying that they all go to the beach and just attack people with tattoos. lol, but it makes me think that the man was trying to get access to you and put his mark on you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon May 18, 2009 11:08 am

I understand either way this man was not good for me. I can tel by the look on his face, infact it was a short black weraing jean shorts. I dont get a tatoo from this but he was up to no good.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top