3rd REPOST: MOVING OUT?!!...for additional ideas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3rd REPOST: MOVING OUT?!!...for additional ideas

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:44 am

Hey loves!
I had a dream (just a few hours ago) that I KNOW I have an interpretation for (it was plain as day-WOW). Ever since I've prayed to God to make my dreams more simpler (without the filler), He has done just that-and I thank him!!! I wanted to post to see what the rest of you all thought. Thanks and I love you guys so much!-desiree

I had to move out my luggage and belongings from my dorm room (which didn't look like my real dorm room). I remembered that my television was on. Professional tennis was on (which I rarely/hardly watch in real life) and I remember seeing two white guys playing (one had on white) and I remember the scenery was really sunny and they were playing on hardcourt lawn (green). At one time, two of my younger siblings, came into my room to try to help with my things and went into my roommates room (my roommate had on all black, sitting at desk) saying, "I kNOW YOU WERE STILL HERE." My roommate seemed offended by the comment as I introduced her to my family.
Next, I remember my roommate was now a man. His father and sister came in to help him move my stuff and his things. I had never seen this guy before in my life. I walked in the bathroom and saw small purple bottles of lotion and body wash. I also saw purple and and canary yellow? bars of soap. (They were all DOVE products). Some of the items were left on the sink and others left on the bathroom tub. Around the shower head I remember seeing two body "scrunchies" (sponges): one was yellow and more to the right was a blue one (full looking). I remember the yellow one being 'flat'. Why was this stuff still in the bathroom? I thought.
The man and his father helped to move my black suitcases (which I have in real life). I was so thankful and relieved that I had someone to help me move out my things!

Background: The two siblings mentioned are private, secretive, analytical/intellectual, negative,somewhat rebellious. The girl roommate was someone that I reallly didnt trust and I believe that she was curious to know about me, even though we didn't talk much. If we did it was about the "word". The man who had a sister, reminded me of my ex who also has a sister and is close with his father.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3rd REPOST: MOVING OUT?!!...for additional ideas

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:03 pm

thinking
i really liked the Dove products...God is cleansing you with His Holy Spirit...i'll pray about the rest!
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

That's what I thought of too. I also thought of "covenant" remember when Moses was trying to see if the land was dry enough after a year on the boat? The dove came back with a twig. Definitely confirmation of some type from God! thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm

The first impression I got when I saw the word tennis was "Serve" . I am very new to this but that was my immediate thought. Are you struggling maybe with your service to the Lord in some way....maybe not sure which way to go? Maybe a choice you made to serve was something someone took offense to? I believe the bathroom is cleansing of some kind. I will continue to pray about it...God Bless!

Love in Christ,

Connie praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Connie
I am contemplating on exactly what God wants me to do concerning future career and my future husband (who it is). I just want an ACE so to speak!!Lol...I believe that God is sending peace (ie: DOVE) to the situation.
thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:22 am

Oh I see, that makes sense. I pray you get the ACE you are looking for!

God Bless,

Connie praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:05 pm

PRAISE GOD!!! GOD SENT ME PEACE TODAY ON A MATTER I'VE BEEN REALLY CONTEMPLATING ON!! THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!
smooches. Love you all
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top