Husband Cheating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband Cheating

Post by Lori on Sun May 10, 2009 11:28 pm

I had this dream a week or so ago, I want to say I was in like a hotel room but it had a few beds, kinda the feel like at camp or military housing (not the housing for families), anways there was a few beds in there about queen size and the wall had the cheap brown paneling, and there were a couple people in this room w/me, as well as my husband and apparently the girl he was gonna sleep with. I noticed them in the bed together and I thought or felt like to myself there isn't anything I can do to stop this. I remeber telling him thats fine, just make sure you do it there, even though I said that it still made me angry and sick to my stomach he was gonna do this. Well apparently my room or bed I was to be staying in was in the next room it had the joining door like they have in hotels where two rooms share a door in the rooms itself, anways, that was apparently where I didn't want them to do anything, but then it was like they just ignored me and went over there, I got so mad and could feel my eyes well up w/tears like when you so angry and it just kinda starts, then I started yelling, I don't remember all that I yelled but then I was calling her a whore. I don't remember anyone telling me her name but it was like a visual in my dream and the name was Bella (in purple lower case font). Apparently my yelling and being upset didn't stop them they went in my room, and I just felt helpless and angry then I walked off to somewhere and I remember I looked into my old highschool gym and thought I saw my ex-husband (we were young met in the Navy, and were only married 6 months havent seen or heard or thougth about him in over 10yrs) the person I thought may have been my ex-husband looked in my direction (but not looking at me or even noticed me), then I said no thats not him and woke up.

Any insight on what this could mean would be so helpful, thank you!

Be Blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband Cheating

Post by Guest on Mon May 11, 2009 5:55 am

enticing Spirits..Close those doors that lead to fantasies..
perhaps you will be expose to and old situation ,look inside you for regrets and unforgiveness and close those doors.
and keep your marriage undefiled..Do not compromise!
The lord is with You ..Pray for your Husband..He is in need of them.
Shalom ,

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 pm

um i assume ur married now..is this a pikture of ur life rite now??u kno somethangs goin on but cant stop it??is it ur worst nitemare,,the thang u fear most??..i guess u hope 4 ur first hubby if this is goin on,, bandaid um a sad drm indeed..it sounds so real,, bandaid um come bak 2me ,, :uhoh: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

I agree with MB and D, And would also add that your husband may be falling prey to some temptation that you are aware of and the fact that you do not try to encourage him to turn from it makes you an accomplice to it. Could be any temptation. Remember the old adage " The worst thing a good man can do is nothing"

Blessings,
M :kitty:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Thank you all for you responses, it was very helpful.

Thank you - be blessed!

Last edited by hillobeans18 on Wed May 13, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Keeping it simple)

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 14, 2009 1:51 am

um ok ..that was comprehensive,, lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 4:34 pm

hello, i have these dreams all the time and so does my husband. Is there something you husband gives a lot of time and attention to right now that you dont like? sometimes i get jealous of the attention my husband is spending on other things. He was going to school full time online and i wasnt working or going to school. however i would have these dreams that he was talking to this girl online. i was aware of his relationship in my dream and he knew it, however i couldnt stop yelling at him about it. In real life we would argue about how much time he spent online vs. how much time he spent with us. I wrote something about cheating dreams that may help.

here's the link: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/life-in-the-spirit-by-laura-boaz-daphanie02-f22/cheating-dreams-t704.htm

hope this helps,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun May 17, 2009 4:54 pm

OK Dreamster, I don't want to see you trying to do that charm thing you do.............. On Daph, you already have all the other "gurls" eating out of you hand. you do not want to hurt my feelings now. lol! rofl nerd M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun May 17, 2009 5:07 pm

hee hee actually i agree with you especially when you said not to compromise. Sometimes when i have "cheating dreams" its about something i really dont approve of, but for the sake of saving an argument, just allow whatever to happen anyway. So i definately agree with you there. in my case my cheating dreams arent about other women, its about things that take his attention off me...like football LOL. but definately anytime we have dreams like this, we should pray that its not what we really think it is...make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 17, 2009 10:35 pm

um ok M...i sugest very dark sunglasses,,that shood sheild ur eyes... rofl happy dance ..um i think u will live long and prosper....i thought ur blood was green.... rofl rofl rofl anyway the force is strong wiv u,, :cute: bro M

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Mon May 18, 2009 2:29 am

I am inclined to agree with everyone on here..........however, let me shed some light.............when you called Bella a whore, how did you feel? I think if you figure out how you were feeling in the dream............cheated and second rate perhaps? , that maybe you will know the interpretation for yourself.

When someone cheats, they are hiding something.........when we see it in the open (as you did in the dream) we are being shown that there is betrayal of some kind right in front of you.

Do you feel betrayed by someone close to you (maybe your husband maybe not)......

the army/navy like hotel could this be to do with your ex?

how did he make you feel all those years ago?

Look at how all these things are making you feel and then maybe look at your real life situation and how you are feeling there..........

it seems as though you are expressing frustration from something.....

IF this does not resonate with you, please ignore it. But i hope it helps...........

Bless you,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top