Liquid Diet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liquid Diet

Post by Lori on Sun May 10, 2009 11:10 pm

The other night I had a dream about a friend of mine, I'm not sure where we were but we were some where and she was wearing scrubs (she's a Nurse IRL), and she said to me she is making some changes, I wasn't sure what she ment but in my dream in came to me that she was on a liquid diet, and I thought to myself well that's why she's so thin, I think in my dream she was taking her IV out and she said that was her last meal as liquid. Then I woke up.

This is a good close friend of mine, however she is not saved and I don't think she has any interst in God. She kinda tolerates me nicely when I talk about God. She is a kind, loving reliable friend who works her tail off to support her kids (she is a single mom, but also makes good money). She has always been thin, she works out and eats healthy I never suspected her of any eating issues, but she recently quit smoking (several months ago) and gained some weight, but she looks great, she went from really thin to thin, people call her Barbie if that helps give you a visual of what she looks like. I don't know if this dream means anything or if was just me having a dream.

Was hoping someone could help me out.

Thank you - be blessed!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Liquid Diet

Post by Guest on Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 am

the child can not to eat solid food when he is a baby.
Same happen in the spiritual walk..however the liquid diet is enough to sustian your friend for now, continue beign a faithful witness
in due time you will bring this soul to christ..The Lord is already working on her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 am

My sister just quit smoking in the last year and the same thing happened to her. She was thin thin and went to thin but she sees alot of extra weight (ridiculous). I would be praying for her health and protection from the enemy and forgiveness of hurting her temple, etc... and to have a unhurtful habit like running or carrots or gum.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top