Wooden Stove

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wooden Stove

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2009 8:02 am

I had this dream yesterday, I dreamt I was looking a wooden stove,and the devil told me that is my house your faith is not strong enough, Look at my house the Wooden oven is cold we don't feel the heat..like you.
and I start praying and I felt fire in my hands and eyes..I focus on the wooden stove I see the coils and wood inside intact.While I was praying I was able to make the coils to heat up and the wood to catch fire..
the devil told me is only one time you can not destroy my house ( the stove).I keep praying and focusing on the stove and all the sudden the whole stove catch fire like an explosion.and then the scene was switched I was in the house of a person I did wrong in the past I was sitting in the sofa.
and someone was knocking at the doors and was this person's family. I felt embarrased because i did not want them to see me in there.but when I open the Door my eyes were close while they enter the house..one by one passed the door and my eyes were closed the whole time.
then I left the house and my eyes were open and I started running..there were many running ahead of me..even when they were so far in distance I felt my legs very strong and I was running full speed without getting tired..I see myself passing many persons running along the path..
someone tried to stop me at somepoint but a child came and clash with that person..so it will not stop me.
I continue running harder and harder ,passing many people but I did not get tired.when I reach the top of the hill in the middle of the road was this lady dressing in Kimono and doing some king of martial arts moves at that point I was armed and was going to engage in the battle against that person but there was not fight something happened I pass by her and was behind her without fighting.
But I noticed the woman only was in the path moving to one side to another but I passed her . She could not follow me and the way ahead of me was open and my legs very strong.

Back to top Go down

Re: Wooden Stove

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 am

hello

could this be about spiritual battling?

that seems to be the whole theme throughout the dream, confrontation with the devil, the family, the lady.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2009 6:07 pm

I see it the same way
2 kind of spirits, one unbelief and the other one a unrequiered love or revenge

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun May 10, 2009 7:42 pm

these interpretations are v good I believe.... I was going to add, that while you are running, that it is the race of your life and that you are running it well, but there are battles along the way.

The devil is accusing you -the accuser of the brethren - but as you pray, you and God will prove him wrong. (the oven)

Be encouraged, I have lots of fighting dreams and I believe they are warfare dreams..........but also a reflection of our feelins of struggle within our lives.........also the lady was your ultimate battle, maybe you are being defensive about something maybe (I'm not sure) but there is no need to be as God is in control, the battle belongs to the Lord and He is your rear guard and strong and mighty fortress.........the fact that you are noticing this person means it may be a distraction to you while you are running the race and in fact this issue or person/spirit can't follow you where you are going cause you are seated in heavenly places and are hidden in Christ.......

I hope this is helpful.....

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Sun May 10, 2009 8:12 pm

Just adding to the other posts. These are just my thoughts. It does sound like you are going through a spiritual battle. The devil has tried to convince you that your faith is not strong enough to win this battle. But it is. You are a prayer warrior, and you won't back down. When you are running in your dream without getting tired, it's God's Strength in your legs. When I think of "legs," I think of "support." The legs support the body and keep it upright.....it is the body's means of travel. You don't get tired from running (or fighting this spiritual battlle) because it is God's strength in you that is getting you through it. God is moving obstacles out of your way. You will have victory soon. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun May 10, 2009 9:27 pm

I believe that satin is trying to use something in your past that has implications of unforgiveness on you part, most likely a family issue, for a legal right to torment you with hindered prayer. Or the Lord could be showing you that unforgiveness has blinded you and is hindering your relationship with with a past family member. You have chosen to run from these or this person- persons. Because you have not properly delt with this you have passed by an oppurtunity to take out a high ranking evil spirit. The spirit has "dodged" you and will torment others. The road is clear for you but the evil spirit will continue to hinder those behind you. In short unforgiveness ( you may need to forgive yourself) is allowing satin to hold his ground. I do not see a lack of faith or abilaty to be a problem for you, You are a worthy adversary. These are just my thoughts. I do not have confermation on it.
Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jR20-0sy1Y
When engaging in battle we are commanded by our God to blow the shofar so God will remember us and will grant you the victory over our enemies.
To the Lord be the Glory because he revealed the matter to you guys and woke me up in the middle of the night to get the answer As I was praying over this my prayer was erase from here.
but not from God's ears.
Thank You With all my heart. Thank You Jesus for your love
Who is in the among the gods like our God?
He is the one that do justice ,slow to anger and great in mercies.
God, My God I praise you for the answer ,your knowledge and mercy
Guide us always oh Lord.
Thank You in Jesus name for the things are about to received.
For your honor and glory..in Jesus name.
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top