Please interpret: shopping cart, son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please interpret: shopping cart, son

Post by Trump on Sat May 09, 2009 7:24 pm

I was walking alone down a street called Royal Street, and half way down the street on the left hand side of the road (the entrance to a large storage yard for telephone poles and electrical depot, utility company) my oldest son (we are estranged) was standing there, he seemed to be obscured by something, he seemed to have a large shopping cart which he was pushing, the contents of the cart were covered with blankets. He followed me up the street and when we reached the intersection I seen what was in the cart, it was his fiancée and her children from a former relationship. End Dream

Feeling:
confused.

Thanks

Trump

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please interpret: shopping cart, son

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Hello,
I wonder if this dream could be telling you that now is a good time to reach out to your son with understanding and exceptance. He may feel some shame (covered his cart with a blanket) and that would make it necessary for you to pursue him with love and compassion. See in men, shame can produce an opposite front or emotion- Pride. Could the Lord be showing you that you are not seeing your son ( he was obscured) in the power of the Holy Spirit (electric company) , with forgiveness and unconditional love. He wants and needs you and he will follow your lead in reconciliation.( follows you up Royal street) But his pride may be stopping him from making the first move. He may be involved with some stuff that you do not approve of, but he can fix all of that in time, but time missed for you and him can not be recovered. Just some thoughts. Pray about it.
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top