Nice Dream, Hard to Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nice Dream, Hard to Read

Post by Vile on Sat May 09, 2009 4:30 pm

I was at the old house again... I used to hate my old house, but I've come to terms with being stuck in Omaha to do something of the Lord.

So much so that in this dream I was returning to see what happened to my old house, and it was freaking beautiful. There was a huge garden in the back yard and I was trying to sneak in through to the back yard in order to plant some apple seeds from the apple I was munching on. I notice that I got caught with a well-dressed man in a white business shirt, glasses, and khaki slacks and an older 50-60 year old woman with short hair looking at me through the new glass windows. There is a door on the side which wasn't there before and he comes out with a welcoming smile. I feel really sheepish, but explain my situation that I was checking in on my old house and whomever moved in and he was really laid back and cool about it and invited me inside to completely redone wooden floors. The room which used to be my room had a whole bunch of dirty socks in it and he apologized for the mess. Somewhere in the room, however, we found my old Undertaker comic book set. I had numbers 0 and 1 at home, but in this one, there were the other 21 issues (if you count issue 0, there would be 22). In the real world, the comic only ran about 7-9 I think. I told him I was looking for a job and he offered me a ride into town to meet a friend of his across town.

I accepted, and it was an enjoyable ride, but I recognized the street from previous dreams (and I actually remembered them from "dreams" becoming aware that I was in one), and it was Dodge St. in Omaha, only instead of going down Dodge, we were taking 14th street.

Out in the boonies of green fields was this bakery and party place that another guy was running. He was blond and a little metro (I remember questioning his sexual preference when my driver friend was introducing me to him). There were cakes galore... wedding cakes which were masterpieces. I asked him if he needed a Sous Chef (assistant chef) and he was like YES, he had been so backlogged in his work that he needed a new apprentice. It was so far away from home, but it was a high-paying job... and I remember being really happy before I woke up.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice Dream, Hard to Read

Post by Guest on Sat May 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Bless the Lord! because your "house" is getting clean
the Lord said He will set at table for us in the presence our enemies.
Psalm 23
your time to be recognize is coming..the Lord is working with you in great manner the humble heart the Lord does not despise, and the one that confess his sins finds mercy.
Dear sister your set time is coming Courage ..heavens have heard your prayers.. the Blood of Jesus clean our souls ..there is no secrets to our lord He knows our hearts..
Bless be our Lord...
new connections and new opportunities
You have no Idea what the Lord is up to.
Shalom, my Sister the Lord is Good!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vile on Sat May 09, 2009 7:24 pm

It has been getting clean. Big time. It's a stronghold which has had to be torn down a wall at a time. I've been having a bad case of Don Quixote syndrome trying to save the world and crashing into windmills. So many "good" ideas, and not enough "God" ideas.

Vile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Yes, That is very good Student! Congrats Vile.
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top