Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Director wants to change my schedule

As you know I have problems with my director and she wants to change my schedule to a shift that I dont agree with because a new instructor is here. I was thinking about going above her head and talking to the Dean of the school. Need prayer to do the right thing with wisdom.

Guest Guest
stand Still and see the salvation of the lord.
Sister this is not for defeat..it is for God to show his glory,,'This battle is not yours..Bless be our lord..
Let the enemy to show up because our God will make us to posses the gate of our enemies..
it is a set up,for victory!!
Father in the name of Jesus one more time we declare victory over our sister's job ,We cancell any assigment,any claim the enemy has with her Job..We come boldly to the throne of Justice To ask You in behalf our sister.You o Lord that sits in between cherubs..hear and make justice to your servants tonight..We are tired of humilitiation,,We are not running. because you gave us power throught your son and our saviour Jesus christ,,We beg for your mercy and ask you humbly to forgive our sins..cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus..we confess in front of heaven and ask for forgiveness..but clean us and cover us with the precious blood of Jesus.
summons the enemy in your court now my Lord and plead our case..Dear Lord yours is the power and the Glory..be you judging our case and sent your veredict.Judge with justice tonight and take our case in your celestial court and remember us..by your mercy.
Glorify your name in the name of Jesus..the word of the Lord is true..evil shall not come near our dwellings..
Lord we are destined to be the head and not the tail..Do not let the enemy to steal and desposses your people..God remember us mercy and justice are the foundations of your throne.
Lord I beg you make the enemy this night to return double all he has stolen from us.Lord our eyes are lookingto you for mercy and justice..not even a leave move without your permission..but you are faithfull God and We came to you.. Save us because vain is the help of man.
But Your are our God the only God in heavens.We thank You, God in the name of Jesus for this opportunitty to come to you..
God faithfull throught many generations..we Shout in front of you victory,,because we know the enemy is defeated.I declared in the name of Jesus our Lord the enemy is defeated right now.
I apply the Blood of Jesus over my sister.s Job,over her possesions,,and open the doors of prosperity in her life in the name of Jesus our Lord..
The Lord is bringing us out..and all the favor and blessing of heavens will be over us tonight..
The world is yours..we shall shout victory and dance in front of our God for the good He has done to us.
I love you Lord and bless your name..
Lord all the blessings contain in your word and all blessings we requested of you we received tonight in the name of Jesus..
My soul sings to the God of my salvation..Thanks Jesus..Thank You Lord.Thank you Holy spirit ,thank you angels of the Lord ..
Lord bless be your name for ever..the Lord has remember us..Now all the peoples of the earth will know that you are God ...Jehovah of the armies..Great in the battle..they will know and fear your name because you have heard the cry of your servants..
Lord there's nothing in heaven like you..
No more empty hands..no more lack..
tonight I declare victory in Jesus name..
Bless be our Lord for ever..
We shall possess the gate of our enemies tonight.
in the name of Jesus our lord
Amen.

What a powerful prayer while i was reading and praying along with your prayer I begin to speak in tongues praying in the spirit... Mbstudent I know you are a power pray warrior because As I read this prayer I felt this. Thank you for taking your time to stand in the gap for me. You and with many others I am grateful. Thanks be to God!!

Amen!!!!!!! Also, Love, document every conversation now. Date time and what was discussed. Keep a journal, because if you have to go over her head, real time examples will help you cite your case to the next level authority as to why you were forced to do so. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. This is a spiritual battle, and God has already given you the victory. It is not the throne, but the wicked spirit behind the throne, and God will give you the victory over both.

Thanks, dreamy one (dreamster). PS, Kimie, I forgot to update and say that you want to make sure that God is moving you to take your case to the next level. God always knows what was best for us. It may be that God is inciting your Director to move you to the new shift. There could be something that would not allow you to make it to work in a timely fashion. Remember, school's almost out, and that begets traffic pattern changes, more activity on the highways...etc. God can give you a revelation on why this is happening, and I am standing in agreement with you that he will. Nothing will ever happen to you, as a Saint, that God will not use for your good, becfause you love Him and are called according to His purpose. Now, I am not saying that the change will be pleasant, but it could be that what the Director means for evil will be good for you in the end. Also, does this mean that you will be seeing less of the Director??? God knows just what you are able to withstand.

Light, thank you I understand but this move I actually will be losing money, about 178 every two weeks. I am so mad right now!! God says promotion comes froms him (why am I losing money). Lord Please help me I feel like I want to quit. I am tired of people pushing me around. Help me Lord. I am very angry right now!! I ben doing what I need to do and yet I still get trouble. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I ko

Love, it is hard for us to watch your pain, but I want to tell you that you cannot faint!
We know that satan is trying to wear the saints down with all kinds of evil. he cannot overcome you, beca
Code:
I ben doing what I need to do and yet I still get trouble.
use Jesus has already overcome the world. God hears you. You may be saying to yourself "why is this happening to me? it isn't happening to my friends, why am I losing stuff?" Love, God is still going to rescue you. Don't believe the lies. Hold fast to your confession of faith. Hold fast, I say. I want you to know that you cannot get tired. Your delivery is at hand. We by faith know this. God has never failed us yet. Be angry, but don't sin. You can wait on Him. You have the victory. you can laugh in the enemy's face, because he has already lost this battle. you have been given the victory through christ. continue to humble yourself under the mighty hand of god.

My director is thinking about allowing me to keep my schedule and use me as a floater in the school . Like helping out other teachers, and also I can build my skills up as a teacher. I am happy about this, but I dont know whats is coming next for the following month. So I wait on Jesus. Thanks for you prayers and your minstry time to speak to me. It was a ruff day yesterday but I got through this. I pray for no breaks in my finance. Thank you

Guest Guest
after a promise of the Lord is giving ,the test always follows..
Remember Daniel in the fire ..Trust the Lord.

I want let you all know that my schedule did get changed to a later shift.. I tried to stop the change but. hey I still have a job and I can still save money. Even though I will loose my extra pay. I am still blessed. Thank you for your prayers. PRaying GOd has a better plan for me. This is the year of increase not decrease but What God has for no man can take it away!! Ao Iwait for God next miracle.

Guest Guest
Dear sister
Remember Daniel the same person that put him in the furnace by the hand of God is the same one taken you out and promoting you..this is not for defeat..
test just started..do not lean on your own understanding God is with you..
He is in control..
Bless be our Lord already the victory is yours..
Walk in faith now that the Lord has given you the opportunity
Do not let the enemy have his day..You are a daughter of the Living God.
cheer up is not over yet!!
Shalom,
Did not I tell you, if you believe you shall see the glory of God?
this battle is not yours stand still and see..

To God be the Glory...Have your will in Kimie's life, Lord. Everything you want for her is perfect. PERFECT!