Big fish, little fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big fish, little fish

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 6:24 am

Hi ,
Had this dream this morning; First scene- I have been commissioned to blow up an old war plane that had been crash landed in a field with large oak tree's around it. The fact that the tree's had grown up so large made me understand that the plane had been there for a long time, but yet it was a jet plane.( had to be made after 1950) The bombs inside were still dangerous, I was too connect the planes wiring together in a fashion that would make the bombs to detonate them selves in 24 hrs. I tried the first time but was unsuccessful, so I had to go back and do it again. I was concerned that I would get blown up because there was only three wires, and only one way left to configure the wire's, so I told someone "when I cut this wire you know what it means"

Next scene; I am with this older Chinese man, we are walking up a clear stream together, he has trapped little fish on a simple little stick stuck in the water. Some of the small fish were still alive but barely and some of the little fish were miniature puffer fish. He left me to the task and I continued up stream collecting the small fish, Wow! there was a big bass ( predator ) on a trap. As the net bag I had was filling up, the bass (in the bag now) was swallowing some of the small fish. I tried to make the fish spit them out but it bit me and tried to swallow my finger. I stepped on the fish to hurt it. I met up with the man again and he had a young man with him, the boy looked 12 but said he was 19. The old man told me to help myself to breakfast and I went into ( not sure were) and started to plate up some food. White plate, He had rice, grits, bacon, eggs and peaches but in small portions, I was afraid to get very much because I knew others had to eat as well.. Oh yes while getting the food I had a strong feeling that I had been there before, it was a good feeling, but I thought to myself I should not think about the past.

ft note; Often Chinese people are not believers in my dreams.
Dream was in full color
I did not wake up hungry. lol

Thank you for your help in advance,
M

Last edited by mldarrell on Sat May 09, 2009 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed title)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Manifestation of dream.

Post by M on Sun May 10, 2009 10:23 pm

[quote="mldarrell"]Hi ,
Had this dream this morning; First scene- I have been commissioned to blow up an old war plane that had been crash landed in a field with large oak tree's around it. The fact that the tree's had grown up so large made me understand that the plane had been there for a long time, but yet it was a jet plane.( had to be made after 1950) The bombs inside were still dangerous, I was too connect the planes wiring together in a fashion that would make the bombs to detonate them selves in 24 hrs. I tried the first time but was unsuccessful, so I had to go back and do it again. I was concerned that I would get blown up because there was only three wires, and only one way left to configure the wire's, so I told someone "when I cut this wire you know what it means"

I have I believe the manifestation of the first part of this dream.

I was asked by a member of a different ( not my home church) church, If I would visit the early service on Mothers day. I did and the usual mothers day service was changed, because of a very rare visit from Cuban Nationals to the US. The speaker was an AG pastor from Havana, it seems that God has moved mightily in Cuba and revival has broken out! Praise God! Anyway the Cuban government has decided to more or less oust a long standing protestant denomination because of money related issues. But they have opened the gates for the AG to build churches and home churches thru out Cuba. As it looks I will be going to Cuba to build and rebuild churches and storm damaged homes.

The dream.
The war plane= The communist government in Cuba that was established around 1950.
Blowing the plane up- rigging the plane to blow up 24 hrs later= By following the spirit of The Lord and building churches in Cuba the present regime will fold after much pressure of the nationals in revival.
The large oaks grew around the plane= there has been a core Christian group in Cuba that has been there for a long time, but it is a very small, elite group.
I had to go back to the plane and was concerned for my safety= A revolt by the Cuban people is immanent.
When I cut the wire you know what will happen = when the old ways of Cuba are severed and the Holy Ghost is magnified the Communist government in Cuba will collapse.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top