Sister on Drugs?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sister on Drugs?!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 08, 2009 10:52 am

Had a dream that I saw my baby sister go into the kitchen and come back out with a small ziplock bag in her hand. The bag looked like it had powder, mixed with sugar inside of it. I asked my sister what it was, and she said: "cocaine". She acted nochalant about it as my eyes widened in shock! I was appalled! I followed her to the room and got on top of her as she laid in the bed. Her eyes were closed, as she tossed and turned uncomfortably on the pillow--she seemed "out of it" so to speak. lol! I began praying aloud for her and rebuking the tactics of the enemy. AS I was praying, I was making sure that I was "where I needed to be" spiritually, so that whatever possible 'spirit' was on her wouldn't attach itself to me!! I didn't want my sister to resort to using drugs--she's so young! How come noone else in the family knew?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sister on Drugs?!

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm

Hi dez, Could the Lord be giving you insight about someone close to you that may be in rebellion. Drugs indicate rebellion in my dreams. Or maybe someone close to you has a secret that you have been worried about.
I think this is a call to prayer.

Was it you that had the dream of a niece lately or was it someone else?

Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 09, 2009 11:22 pm

It was me that had the dream about my ex's neice--I still don't know what's going on there!

You've made some interesting points M--I felt as though my sibling was probably struggling with something--maybe with her salvation? Her morals?

I do agree that this is a call to prayer!
thanks for your help concerning this
smooches
desi thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 am

um i cant rememba very well,but didnt u hav a drm of ur younga sista in a relationship???,,r u the oldest in ur family,,?? u seem 2 be a watchgurl,,[ :roflx: ] 4 ur family,, :clap: perhaps its a fore warning,,,i guess u kood ask her,,i assume ur klose,, huggins ,,,thats wat big sistas do,, :clap: thumbs ,, huggins huggins D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun May 10, 2009 8:10 am

I AM the eldest, and my siblings ALWAYS had something to say about my "watchdog" behavior!!lol...AS they've gotten older, I think they've come to appreciate my example! What Can I say, being the eldest has been a hard road!!!lol As always dreamster, thanks for your response!

...M,one more thing: my sister has shown some rebelliousness in the past--so maybe this is a prelude to something more serious? I will definitely pray.

I am concerned about my sister's welfare though. I hope she makes the right choices in the future. Our choices usually determine where we go in life! I believe that to the fullest extent!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top