Not Prepared for Trip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Prepared for Trip

Post by SheBelieves on Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 am

I had this troubling dream last night and am trying to figure out what in real life I am supposed to be prepared for??

I was getting ready to go on a week-long trip on an airplane. My flight was at 8:15am. I kept trying to get out of the house to get to the airport, but I kept forgetting things. I was getting into the car and realized I forgot my curling iron and had to go back in. Again, I just got in the car and I forgot all my shoes and had to go back again. This happened several times. I ended up changing my flight to the next flight at 10:00am so I would have time. I got halfway to the airport and realized I left my thyroid medicine at home and had to go back to the house again; I knew I could not go a week without the medicine. I finally got to the airport and missed the flight anyway. :banghead: Then I woke up.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not Prepared for Trip

Post by lola21st on Fri May 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Just thoughts...

Maybe it's not so much what you're supposed to be preparing for as much as it is something that you may commit to that you're not ready for or that you don't really want to do? Or you may waver about a decision that you need to make and you may even delay making the decision but if you don't react soon, it will pass you by?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I had a dream very similar to yours, and for me God was showing me that I needed to spend more time in the word, in prayer and worship.
I think that God has a time table for our life in respect to doing his work, he knows when an opportunity to serve him will arise, and he expects us to be ready at all times. 1 John teaches us to Abide in Him.
Blessings,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top