purse stolen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purse stolen

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 08, 2009 5:41 am

This is the 3rd dream about my purse or wallet being stolen in the last 2 months. What is God wanting me to know?

I was going to a movie theatre near the woods. I got my tickets for me, my husband and 5 kids. He was coming later with all of them. I saw them go in, but couldn't get to them to tell them I already got the tickets. I left my purse in the car and went to find him. Then I saw two women go out of a outside bathroom, I had the feeling they were prostitutes. I went back to get my purse and noticed the wallet was gone. I saw the same two women go back into the bathroom and knew they had my wallet. So I knew I had to tell my husband but didn't really want to cause he would be mad. I decided to go find him in the movie (we were seeing Fern Gully), I went into one theatre but it was the wrong movie so I went down a hall (had lots of stuff in the hallways like under construction or something). Thats all I remember.

In real life we never go to the movie theatres it's too expensive for all of us. I don't think I've seen Fern Gully except previews. What does purse stolen mean? Please help. It must be important to have 3 dreams where my purse is stolen. I really want to know what God is telling me or wanting me to do.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: purse stolen

Post by Rozes on Fri May 08, 2009 5:53 am

The enemy is after your finance i believe..

pray on this

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 08, 2009 1:33 pm

um god kood be sayin that uve lost ur purpose,idendity,or favor,,assess wats happening in ur life rite now,,and see if there is an area where the enemy is stealing frm u,,um the 2 prostitutes is a little scary,, bandaid um let me kno how this feels.. :clap: flower D....um the fact that uve had it 3 tmes is important,,take note,, thinking

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Could be dreamster, felt very left alone by God lately and I keep telling him that I know it has to be me and let me know what I'm doing wrong. Yes the prostitutes were scary to me to.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 09, 2009 11:51 am

I wonder if you're concerned about something close to you (personal/private) will be exposed or taken from you (stolen)? I wonder if this is a warning to "not be careless"?

please pray about what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 9:54 pm

I agree, Could the hallway indicate your path lately? Maybe your thoughts have been cluttered, And the Lord is saying you could loose something of value if this clutter turns your heart away from him to some degree. The devil always looks for a legal right to steal from a christian. Pray on it.
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 10, 2009 2:41 am

sometimes the movies can be a snapshoot of ur life rite now,,i dont kno the movie at all,see if there r some clues there if u can,,the hallway wiv constrution can be ur life in a state of repair or demolition of some kind,,ponder this,,there r keys in this drm 4 u,,,im sure something is bein takin frm u,,stand bak an look at ur life objectively to see any patterns forming,, bandaid :uhoh: come bak,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

I've been thinking on the thing that could be taken and the only thing I could think of was our land. We bought a house 7 years ago. With specification for a certain amount of land from the company. They agreed to enlarge the land. So we bought our house with the land. They got the new property lines drawn and had them plotted in by the surveyor. Unbeknownst to us they changed the property lines to the original (not the larger like we agreed upon) after we bought the house (it's called a bait and switch). Just recently someone was going to buy the lot next to us and the surveyors came and plotted the property lines and so now we are in a lawsuit. But I am believing God and his word (specifically Psalm 37) but also the scripture that says if they try to change a property line they must pay back double. I'm still praying on this dream though. Thanks for all the input

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top