Strange dream about a dog vomiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream about a dog vomiting

Post by valw on Fri May 08, 2009 8:13 am

Hello Mia,

I wonder if you can help me interpret a dream. In the dream I was at a church (not mine) listening to a teaching and taking notes and as we went outside for a break I noticed that a dog was vomiting in the middle of a swimming pool, the pool was clear except for the dog mess, I was very distressed about this and i told the people in charge to stop that, it was messing up the pool. I woke up after that, I am a Pastor but it seemed that I was at another church. I pray you can give me some clarity on this because I remember it so clearly and pray that the message is being taught correctly at this church. Who is the dog and what does it symbolise?

Thank you

valw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream about a dog vomiting

Post by Rozes on Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 am

Religious hypocrites..i believe there are some false mixed with truth teachings..also unholy lifestyles ...and it is slowly permeating the church...

please pray over this
R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream about a dog vomiting

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 08, 2009 12:48 pm

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'pr', 'Proverbs', '26', '11', 'NIV')]Proverbs 26:11 NIV[/url]

As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

This immediately came to mind as I read this. Not sure if it helps just letting you know in case.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top