Having a Baby at 51????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a Baby at 51????

Post by SheBelieves on Thu May 07, 2009 5:20 am

Hello

I am hoping someone can tell me something about this one I had last night:

I had just given birth to a baby girl. She was beautiful. For some reason, a woman attorney I know in real life was involved somehow in the conception process – not sure if it was as an egg donor. That makes sense since the baby was a blonde and hubby and I both have very dark hair and coloring.

I loved the baby, but was petrified because I am 51 with my other children being 30 and 24. What on earth was I doing having a baby at this age?! I kept “forgetting” I had a baby. I went to the store and forgot to buy diapers; I had no stroller, no diaper bag, and no car seat. It was a struggle to financially afford to buy all the things we needed for this baby. I would go someplace and then remember, “Oh, I forgot the baby again. I wonder who has her now.” I would find her with one of my sisters or my mom (deceased in real life).

At one point, I found the baby again and just held on for dear life, telling her over and over again how much I loved her and that I would take care of her forever.

SheBelieves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Having a Baby at 51????

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 07, 2009 6:38 am

Isaiah 66:9 "Shall I bring to the point of birth and not give delivery?" says the LORD.

Giving birth symbolicly means God is birthing something in you. Don't be afraid he will give you all you need to do the task.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 11:35 am

I agree that the Lord is birthing something in you (and the attorney may play a role IRL or someone with her characteristics). You're not ready, you weren't expecting it, and it is the last thing on your mind. But it is coming and it's nothing like what you envisioned. Be encouraged, the Lord will equip you to take care of it and will send others who will assist you with it...after a time you will come to cherish it and be proud of it!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top