Missing Classes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing Classes

Post by PastorG on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:12 pm

I have occasionally had a dream...probably every few months...(that I can remember, anyway) that I am attending school but keep forgetting to go to some of the classes. I begin to build anxiety because I am getting so far behind that I will not be able to catch up and not be able to have enough grade points to graduate. Then one of two things happens. Either, I suddenly graduate in the dreams and feel very relieved because I apparently didn't need those classes, or I just wake up and am relieved that it was a dream.

The funny thing is, I just met some other people who also occasionally have the same dream. It's not unique to me.
Any sense of what the dream is saying?

PastorG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing Classes

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:09 pm

I havent met anyone that hasnt had those dreams. I've had entire conversations with families and friends about this LOL. Its crazy. What I got from it was that there is something in our lives we feel we haven't accomplished yet, or things we feel God wants us to do and we havent done them yet. It could even have to do with going back to school. Mostly its about continuing education somewhere in our life, whether it be spiritual or educational. Its mostly about things we feel we need to learn and acomplish. If you graduated without it, its because God was showing you not to worry, that whatever it was you were thinking you should have done was not mandatory. When i have dreams like this its SOMETIMES worry dreams and things im concerned with. IRL I feel like i'm supposed to be doing something more than what i am....
hope this helps,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 pm

I, too, have had the same kind of dream, many times over. Another take I've heard is that we are afraid we are going to miss out on something God wants us to be doing. Worried that we are missing our calling or missing out an important lesson that we think we should be learning.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:36 pm

RNESTSEEKR
Good point. I recently had a dream where I was late all the time for my classes and my teacher (God) was disappointed. I instinctively thought that "I was concerned about "missing the mark" (slacking/unprepared) so to speak in some things and that God would be/was disappointed with me."
I think I was just too apprehensive--you know how sometimes we question ourselves and God confirms to us that "all is well".
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top