Being Shot At

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being Shot At

Post by Seeker38 on Wed May 06, 2009 7:38 pm

I had a dream that I was being shot at. There was a man pointing a shot gun at me a close range and I just looked at him as if he were crazy. I did not have any fear. He fired the gun at me and the bullits just bounced off of me and some of them I just reached out and caught. I looked at them and they were of a gold color and long. I looked at him and he looked at me like oh no what just happened so I snatched the gun from him and he began to run away from me. When I looked down around my feet Isaw all of these bullits and there were lots.

seeker38

praying

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being Shot At

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed May 06, 2009 9:28 pm

spiritual attacks against you that don't succeed.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Hey seeker!

I wonder if the gun shots symbolize a possible threat to your physical health that will not prosper? You didn't have any fear even though you knew there was possible danger--you were bold and stood flat footed against the enemy. I wonder if whatever it is, it will turn around for your good (Romans 8:28) and others may not even believe what happened when they see it even though there is sure evidence surrounding it?

Just know that you're blessed! The plans of the wicked against your life shall fall and you will come out on top (deuteronomy 28:13). Continue to stand on God's word and know that the enemy cannot harm you but you will overcome him (Luke 10:19)!

What a nice dream! The Lord is showing you that He's protecting you and is your shield!!
HALELULIA! :clap:

please pray on what I've said
be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 07, 2009 6:14 am

Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, authorities, against the powers of the dark world. Ephesians 6: 11 Sounds like you will have an attack from the enemy but there is nothing to fear, (except God) Jesus has already overcome and won the battle.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 9:24 am

I'm in agreement that you're being warned of a future attack and I also agree that it will come in the form of a physical attack, i.e., health related.

As has been stated above, the thing that God is showing you is that the attempts will fail because you will take your stand against the enemy and his schemes will fail. Put on your full armor and know that He will protect you through this trial... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top