Extremely disturbing dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extremely disturbing dream...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed May 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello, I had a series of dreams this morning but this one stood out in my mind...Me & three of my friends were passing by a gas station.. There were people standing around I looked at the gas station & the machines were gone...all of them, & all that was left was glass on the ground that looked like dust. These machines had been blown up. There was this man & child standing where all the damage was. The man grabbed the little girl & tied her to a red pole he said "I'm gonna do you how they do in third world countries. You dont do that to things!." He was upset with her because she had blown up the gas machines...She was scared at first but she back talked her father as if he was'nt gonna do anything to her. He took a water hose & turned it on & coverd her in water it did'nt take long to pick up the fumes in the air. He covered her in gasoline. Her ropes were too loose & she fell to the ground. Her father took out his lighter lit it & tossed it to her head which immeadiately lit into flames. She was still talking back to her father badly before she realized what happend. Those were the most horrific screams I've ever heard come from someone. At the end her body was just burning ashes & her father was nowhere to be found he left her right there to die... thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extremely disturbing dream...

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:00 pm

bombs, fire sounds like end time event. the people were destroyed with fire and the children....like children of Isreal were disobedient. Sounds like principalities fighting with each other demons destroying the disobedient in end times.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top