Dream bout high school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream bout high school

Post by Delightful soul on Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

Hi all,

Wondering if you could help me out on this one!

Dream:

I was talking to my boyfriend's kids (one is in later years of primary school and the other is in high school first year )and their teacher in a room somewhere (not in the school I don't think)the teacher was an old teacher of mine who was very pretty and young....

My boyfriend had earlier given me directions to the high school, but now the teacher and childrens' directions were proving to be more accurate...........actually the children told me to go past the purple door and the teacher corrected them and said that it didn't matter about the purple door......

Anyhow, when i got there, there were teachers having nap time with their students (these were younger kids/didn't strike me till now that it is still in my old 'high school') outside the class rooms in the open air -the teachers sleeping with their students i thought most unusual, but figured it was a new technique since i was a kid having nap time at school!

Feelings: felt good but confused about the teachers lying next to their students having nap time with them.............

End

Hope you can help someone out there in dream interp. land!

Claire thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream bout high school

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 9:32 pm

It was your school that your bf's children were attending?

Are there some things about your past that are coming to the forefront that you may be confused about?

Do you have a good relationship with your boyfriend's children? I wonder if they are involved in something that seems a little awkward to you or you're unsure about?

These are my thoughts so please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 12:01 am

Even When Wealth is required these days you can not measure your progress in life by the things you possess.
The Lord promise seek the kingdom of heaven first,,
Our God will supply our needs according to his richness and glory..it is his will to see his servant prosper.
keep special attention in the things God is more concern you need to learn..shift the focus and you will understand clearly what to rest in the Lord means,,
Bless be our Lord that teach us his ways every day,,
Divine guidance,,
I hope this will help,
Shalom

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 am

I'm sorry I do not understand the interpretation of my dream in regards to "wealth" and what the second interpetation meant, although it is extremely good advice and sounds more like a 'word' than a dream interpretation, so thankyou mbstudent, will pray if this is what the Lord is saying through the dream, although to be honest can't understand it as yet,

The first interpretation I am not sure about either, but will pray about it, what did resonate with me is that my past is coming up to face me in that I am finding my relationship has brought out deep insecurities in me that I thought I had gotten over.

So, thanks Desiree....
I also feel the children are representative of my childishness to react in a situation and the purple door has some significance but not sure what.......also the fact it is my highschool i think it is God saying that I am having to go back and relearn something -i.e. how to have a good relationship.........also not sure about the teachers having nap time with their students, unless this is about God wanting me to learn more about baby christian stuff and that he is right next to me in this situation......

i seem to be getting the interpetation hey! If anyone can figure out what 'purple' means.......the only thing i know purple to represent is an old saying I was told (in high school mind you) that if you liked purple it meant you were sexually frustrated! lol if this is the case then maybe the issue that i had thought was regarding sex is not the case but that i need to go past the door and in fact it is not about this but rather about getting to the right place in God??????

thanks guys

C

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 07, 2009 4:15 am

Well, according to the bible, purple can mean different things--royalty, mockery (remember how the pharisees put Jesus in a robe before they hung him?), etc. Sometimes though, every little symbol doesn't mean anything--you just have to look at the whole context of the dream. Go to the home page on this site and go to "prophecy & dreams" link and click on the dream dictionary on the left side--there's a lot of good symbol references and other great information about dreams there! Hope this helps!

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu May 07, 2009 4:17 am

thanks desiree!

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 am

My immediate thoughts. I didn't like the fact the teacher said the purple door didn't matter. Like she was saying God didn't matter. I think of purple as royal.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 6:44 am

beign in school means we are in the Lord's classroom...the Doors means access to blessings...when you see purple means you are going to be raise to a position of power...or wealth.
Your boyfriends childrens are the instrument God is using to teach you and prepare for what is ahead.
When he said is not important means not now..this should be your first focus..eventually the door exist for you..
But it shouldn't be the main concern of you seeking him..
Sorry if I my words are not clear at first ..I gave you the word according was put in my heart..
Shalom my Sister,

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 pm

that is spot on!

Thanks mbstudent...sooo much- and also thank u 'usemelord' too cause i knew purple must have meant something in my dream......

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 08, 2009 1:41 am

I think kids are being taught things regarding sexual identity..as the topic of homosexuality is brought into and taught at school..so i think in this case the teacher refuse to have anything to do with God and his word..God`s word doesnt matter..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top