Complete chaos...what did this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Complete chaos...what did this mean?

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 06, 2009 3:25 pm

I dreamed that there were two guys and one girl-they were all black, and seemed to be living in poverty. They led a rebellion in school. They burst into a classroom, where there were students in their desks, and everyone was surprised. There were four cakes all different, one round with white icing and strawberries, one round with white icing and blue trimming, and a flat sheet cake with white icing and yellow cake, and a flat sheet with white icing and brown cake. One of the guys flipped a cake over onto the other, and then someone shot this kid in the face. An officer came in and was participating with the guy. He said, "you get what you pay for". I was horrified. Then someone shot a posterboard likeness of a man, blew it away. One young man was smiling nervously at first, like "is this a joke?", but when his classmate was shot, the smile froze. I was not in the dream. It was like I was observing it. Then the guys and girl ran out into the football field. I could see the bleachers all around. There were people on the field kneeling on their knees, and they had some kind of dark green olive uniforms on, with the ball caps to match. I could not see their faces. Only that they had their arms raised to the shoulder, with the elbows bent, and their hands covered their faces. They were packed together, so you could not even see the ground. The boys and the girl were running on top of them and then started to climb up the bleachers to get away. I wondered how they were going to get over the top and on the ground, but then they jumped and ran away home. They went back to their house, which was kind of like a shotgun home, and very small. They had two bunk beds, decorated with fall colors. The two guys seemed to be brothers, and were competing for this girl's attention for some reason. The girl looked ragged, but manipulative. Then I woke up. IRL, I have never met these people before.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Complete chaos...what did this mean?

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed May 06, 2009 6:29 pm

i get the feeling it's symbolic of the way things are in the world...are done in the world by the WORDLY people.

could also have something to do with the church.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 10:00 pm

I don't know how you dream--symbolically or literally, but I wonder if this dream is symbolic for "outside influences, trying to disturb a peaceful and fruitful situation and cause confusion"? The officer's words made me think of, "you reap what you sow." You get what you put in. The bible says, "if you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly, and if you sow alot you will reap a bountiful harvest". Its up to us to determine how much we receive from the Lord and out of life. Chaos is not of God and he blesses those who fear Him with Peace! It seems like something is trying to "stop the flow of God".

Another thing, is there anyone that you know that doesn't keep up with him/herself and is manipulative--causes confusion with others?

Please pray on what I've said as these are my thoughts
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu May 07, 2009 9:47 am

Hey, Desiree, hi, thisissparta--actually to answer your question, sparta, I dream both always. I have never had a dream that did not come to pass. Never. Like the way some people say they have junk dreams? I don't have that. LOL. That's how I caught my fiancee cheating. I had a dream like this one, and I followed it in real life, and found him at the end of the road cheating. I loved that boy. Oh well. Yes, so they come true. I used to hate that, because to me, alot of stuff was bad, but I guess you have to take the bad with the good, and give all to God in prayer. Hey, Desiree, I have been going through, still, remember when I first joined? I am slowing breaking down this dream. Remember that dream that I had about getting shot in the head? I think this dream is about reaping what the enemy sowed. You are my MUSE!!! Give God the glory. He gave me a word while I was typing you. That police officer was not corrupt. This is a dream about God exacting revenge on my enemies, and we really only have one enemy, but the people that the enemy uses are about to get their payback. I cannot glory in what is going to happen to them, but I can glory in God's faithfulness. He told me to pray for them, forgive them, and bless them. Give God the glory. I think that the mental anguish that they tried to inflict on me will afflict them. Life for a life. OMG...I am stunned...I will tell you ALL when it manifests. And then I can post the whole story.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top