Husband's Nightmare/My Version of Same Nightmare, 30 mins later

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband's Nightmare/My Version of Same Nightmare, 30 mins later

Post by chaimom on Wed May 06, 2009 10:17 am

Back in December, I posted the first weird/scary dream my husband had. He had another one last night.

He woke up yelling for me, shaking and frightened. He said in the dream, this incredibly strong man had him pinned to the ground and he couldn't move. He felt the man holding his wrists together underneath his stomach, and it felt like he was pressed against his back. The man said in his ear, "I'll never let you go. You can't escape me." The man kept holding him tighter and tighter, until finally he woke up yelling, "HONEYYYYY!"

This was at 11:45pm. In my half-asleep state, I merely patted him, told him it was ok and basically dismissed what he was saying. But the more he talked about it, saying he was afraid to fall asleep again, I figured I should try to wake up a bit and pay attention. I sort of figured he may have been sleeping wrong and that made his arms feel "pinned" or something. But he wasn't. So just before I fell back asleep (which wasn't long, trust me), I prayed that he'd have good dreams, and for God to "show me what he saw".

Note to self. Don't ever do that.

At 12:22am (37 mins later) I woke up screaming.

In my dream, I was still thinking about hubby's dream and dismissing it. I was walking out of our bedroom to the bathroom. I tried to turn on the bathroom light, but it wouldn't come on. Finding that odd, I looked toward the living room and saw that the lamp was off. Hubby and our 10 yr old son were sitting on the couch watching TV. My daughter was on the couch by the lamp, reading. I walked over to turn on the lamp, but it too wouldn't turn on. I kept turning the knob off/on, but nothing happened. Then I had the thought of the lamp being a metaphor for the "light of Jesus" in the house. I laughed and said, "Oh I get it. This is how this demon's going to prove to me that it's here! He's messing with the lights now! Oh, how pathetic is that?"

So I kept turning the knob, and still nothing. Finally I started singing an old church song ("Jesus is my Lord, my master and Saviour...Now and forever more, Hallelujah..Praise Yeshua, son of God, and the blood of the Lamb...). In my dream I thought, "Oh great. This is the only song I can think of!" but as I sang, the light slowly began to come on.

Dim, then brighter 'n brighter. Not fully "on" but it was on enough for me. Feeling rather cocky, I headed back down the hall to "fix" the bathroom light.

As I opened the bathroom door, I felt it bump into something behind it. There was something behind the bathroom door. And I immediately KNEW it was hubby's "demon/man". Now I was scared!

I headed back up the hall to alert my husband, when I felt compelled to turn around. The "man" appeared in the hallway. A HUGE man; tall, big, muscular. Like a champion weight lifter. He was bald, white, and kind of older-looking. And he was smirking at me. As I looked at him, I realized that his appearance was a facade; if I looked too deeply I could "see" his true self, and it was hideous--screaming, black, with long pointed teeth.

He never opened his mouth, but I "heard" him say, "You're so pathetic. You can't defeat me. You think singing a song's actually going to stop me?" He then curved his forefinger and beckoned me with it (motioning "come here"). Suddenly my arms thrust out in front of me, and my wrists were stuck together. Then this "man" began dragging me toward him, even though he never once touched me, smirking the whole time.

I tried to fight it, but my legs just kept walking. I leaned back w/ my torso and somehow managed to get one arm free. I began smacking the wall, trying to get my husband's and our son's attention, but I could barely slap the wall. I had no strength. I could feel this thing mocking me, laughing, but never opening his mouth. I couldn't scream..I couldn't yell. It felt like my throat was being choked from the inside.

Finally I woke up screaming my son's and my husband's names.

When I told him my dream, my husband was shaking and asked, "Why does this keep happening? What's going on?"

In my mind, I could hear the words, "Bind up the strongman." I looked up the passage but couldn't understand what it meant in reference to the dreams. Then..and this is HUGE...we prayed together. For the first time EVER!

Dean prayed for God to help him believe, over 'n over. We prayed for our children's safety; for our safety. And for understanding and victory. My husband is not a believer yet, but he WANTS to be. However, he says he doesn't know how to believe. He comes from a long Jewish line, and not one is a Christ follower.

I don't know what all this means, but it sure freaked (and still does) out both of us.

Ideas/interpretations/suggestions if any, are appreciated.

Last edited by chaimom on Wed May 06, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

chaimom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband's Nightmare/My Version of Same Nightmare, 30 mins later

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 11:43 am

You can not take over a house if the Strongman is not bind is in the bible..keep praying for your husband salvation..the Devil is a liar He does not possess any power at all...Jesus defeated him...
The keys are in the praise ..By the blood of Jesus and the word of the testimony..
Fast and pray...praise bring downs walls...in the spiritual strongholds..
if your praise was not effective why the devil decided to confront you?
Do not feel afraid next time..engage and always exercise your authority that Jesus already gave you..By the Blood of Jesus I command you...there will be a resistance but do not fear..remember Jesus words we are not to live in fear..Do not believe nothing the devils tell you..
Remember Jesus temptation He did not argue with the demon..
He stood all the time in the word of the lord...when the devil confronts you..tell him what is written..
learn some scriptures and remember that..the strongman in the house spiritually is not your hubby is you.
So use the authority was given to you..No evil shall come near your dwelling...psalm 91..
me and my house will served the Lord...Joshua..
The angel of Jehovah camp near those that fear Him and defend them..psalm 121
learn those psalm by memory ,fast and pray...the victory is in us, the believers not in the devil,he is the one don't have any right to claim your house.
Jesus gave us the Victory ..Do not Fear!..
Fast and pray..
I hope this will help...when you engage in spiritual battle..make sure you are ok with God..and have communion at home...some wine and bread Do this in my memory the Lord says..
Do not fear..and never fight the demon with your words only with the word of the Lord..
Read the temptation of Jesus and see for yourself how he defeat the devil..
after the devil is gone from your house he will be wandering in dry places and searching for 7 spirits worst than him and will try to claim tha house again...seal everybody with the Blood of jesus ..
Just tell your hubby to accept Jesus as his personal saviour..
The rest is God's Job..
there are books about this issue..you can find them at amazon.com
But fast and pray..
Shalom

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 07, 2009 5:56 am

Amen to Mbstudent. John 3:16 for the hubby and you pray before bed I would ask the Jesus be with you and hubby in dreams and give you his words to fight the enemy. And YES Jesus has already won the battle.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu May 07, 2009 5:59 am

Sorry this just came to me now that I logged out. Right before you make a breakthrough (like hubby being saved), the enemy steps up the lying words. Chose to stand in Jesus name and not waiver. You will see it soon.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zim on Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 am

yeah keep praying.. Its a demon trying to taunt you..
pray more.. play worship music when you go out throughout your house. It can be a cd, trust me.

Zim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 11:27 am

Amen mbstudent!

All of the advice above is sound advice. And we will cover you and your family in prayer as well!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top