Weird Baby Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Baby Dream!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 12:19 am

Somebody that I know in the dream, is getting ready to deliver a baby--possibly my mom? The woman is laying down as we open up her stomach and take the baby out to observe it; its so cute! (The mom appears to be only 7 months pregnant at this point, but the baby "looks" full term and ready for the world lol! ). Anyway, the white umbilical cord is attached to the top of the back of the baby's head. I realize that noone can move the baby too far because of the cord--and that could endanger both the mom and child. The baby looks healthy and happy--having fat rolls around the legs and black coal eyes (almost like buttons). The right side of the face begins to fill up with blood (turning the right side a dark "pinkish" color). My dad suggests that the baby is not ready to come out of the stomach, so he puts the baby inside a white plastic grocery bag, ties it up, and places it back inside of the woman's stomach. He then proceeds to close the stomach up! what

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Baby Dream!

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 am

Good News..All is beign develop according to God's plan..in Good manner..but the relationship Link is not ready to launch it..
patient ,Your heveanly Father needs a little more time to give you the final product..
and believe me you are going to like the finish product..Let God to protect you and keep you in the safe place for now...before he display his glory throught you to the world..
Shalom,
God Blessings are on the way praiseGod

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 06, 2009 11:13 am

Hey D -

One question...when you dream about your mother is she usually literal or symbolic? If literal, I think the blessing is hers (since it was she that was pregnant, not you) but if symbolic then the blessing could be yours... and actually, I suppose the same question applies to your father...does he usually represent himself or has he symbolized the Lord in your dreams?

The other thing that struck me is that your dad put the baby in a plastic bag...this blessing may require special handling to bring it to pass (he didn't handle it properly IMHO)...and prayer that those who will be a part of its arrival handle it with wisdom.

Please pray on what's been said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 11:48 am

Dear Lola21st and MBSTUDENT:

Thank you both for the responses--you gave me something to ponder on.

Lola-It all depends on the dream that I'm having when it comes to determining whether my dad or mom are symbolic or literal. In the past, my dad seemed to be more symbolic and my mom was literal (since in real life we talk alot about everything!) In this case though, I don't know. thinking Seems to me though that my dad would represent God. The 'plastic bag' part struck me as odd too. Isn't that dangerous to put a baby in a plastic bag? Though it seemed wrong--I guess the 'master physician' knew what he was doing!! :clap:

Mbstudent-I would have to agree with you as well, that "God is not ready to deliver the finished product yet"--its going to take a little more time. I look at it like this: If its God's best, then I'm willing to wait!!! The bible clearly states that those who trust in God and wait on him will NEVER be disappointed or put to shame! I'm looking forward to the future! praiseGod

Bless you both
much love
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed May 06, 2009 12:32 pm

The most common and practical way to "deliver" a baby is vaginal. C-Sections are generally a last resort for delivery due to complications. In my case, I had to have one wtih my now 9 year old because I was past my due date, had dialated the correct number of centimeters, my water had broke and I was having hard labor pains (contractions). All those together is a recipe for delivery. However, she didn't think so. She never came down to the birthing canal. She was still in "NY" as the doctor put it. I felt him taking her all the way up from my breast.

I wonder why in your dream the baby (ministry) was about to be brought forth prematurely? Baby's are inside of a water bag when the mother is carrying them. It protects them. Something won't let me get off of the cord being attached to the back top of the baby's head. The are suppose to connect to their little navels. Scratch Chin That's the nourishment channel for them,,,

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 12:36 pm

I definitely thought the part of 'the cord' being attached to the head as symbolic maybe for "doing things in a nontraditional way'? The baby being placed in the bag instead of the amniotic fluid was weird too--as if again to say, "doing nontraditional procedures' to bring something to pass. I'm still trying to figure out the 'blood portion'--where one side of the face was red. Weird, but I know that God will bring clarification.

thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed May 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi Desiree. It is unusual that the umbilical cord of the baby is white, perhaps that is significant in some way, it is also unusual that the umbilical cord is attached to the back of the baby's head. The umbilical cord is the thing that supplies a baby with food in the womb. Perhaps that may mean that the "baby" is being supplied with spiritual brain nourishment or spiritual brain food.

http://www.babiesonline.com/articles/pregnancy/umbilicalcord.asp

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 06, 2009 2:14 pm

Yes, I forgot to comment on the umbilical cord! I wonder if it's a passing on of knowledge/wisdom/understanding?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 06, 2009 2:57 pm

Perhaps that may mean that the "baby" is being supplied with spiritual brain nourishment or spiritual brain food.

I thought about that too Butterfly, honestly I did!! lol! Lola, what you said makes sense too!

Again, we'll have to wait and see, I will pray more on it! thanks for you all's help

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu May 07, 2009 2:18 pm

In your case we will always be patient and wait what the Lord has in store for you.Then we gonna rejoice.Amen

blessings.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm

Desiree, read my post as soon as...my dream was similar, and I don't know what it means. I laughingly told my mother that I feel pregnant, nauseous, with back pains, feeling like I am going to give birth, and now I have had a dream about a baby, but it was not me who was carrying the baby. I wish I could draw a picture of my dream. God is definitely trying to tell us something!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed May 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks for responding! I will DEFINITELY look at your dream.

smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top