Dream About Dead Bodies On A Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Dead Bodies On A Beach

Post by Seeker38 on Tue May 05, 2009 8:45 pm

This dream disturbed me because me and my husband were at a hotel on a beach and we walking outside down a walkway watching the waves which were very high and people were riding the waves. I saw a boat on the waves and I thought this is very strange. So we went down to the beach area and to walk on the sand and there were all these bodies lying in the sand. I thought that they were just lying in the sun or something and I looked at my husband and said these people are dead. There were bodies all over the place. So I began to run back up to my room and I overheard a couple fighting and their children were crying and I asked the young lady if she needed help and she said no she just needed her mother. And I woke up.
Does anyone have any insight to this dream?

Seeker38
:banghead:

Seeker38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Dead Bodies On A Beach

Post by ThisIsSparta on Wed May 06, 2009 5:30 pm

symbolically here's what the dream means:

the dead bodies on the beach are the result of trials and tribulation(the WAVES)

it could result in literal deaths or the "death of one's self" for those who are IN THE CHURCH.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 11:14 am

these are just thoughts...

when I dream of being in a hotel, I'm usually in a temporary resting place. The Lord is preparing me for something, a new stage in life, a new experience, etc. In your case of being on the beach, it feels like you're being shown two groups...while I know that rough waters/waves often represent trials, the water in this case to me represents righteousness - these people are taking a stand, riding the waves and the boat is there as well (ministry). I don't get the sense from your dream that the surfers are scared, but I could be wrong. The contrast are those people who are dead in the sand, spiritually dead, dried up. Maybe there's a choice that you now have to make?

I don't have anything regarding the family you saw at the end of the dream....

Isaiah 48:18 - Oh, that you had heeded My commandments! Then your peace would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 08, 2009 2:13 am

I believe this dream symbolizes what the church is about to go through all over the world.tribulation, trials and persecution as it gets close to the coming of Christ, the darkness is getting greater,there is a generation of people who are spiritually dying/spiritually dead.
the people on the waves signifies bold christians who will step out in faith with God`s power in spite of persecutions, trials and spiritual warfare to minister the word to a generation who is spiritually dead, to revive them.

or a literal meaning could be there is a pending disaster coming from the sea.

pray over these words.

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top