I dreamed that I was talking and laughing with Jesus Christ and three angels

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamed that I was talking and laughing with Jesus Christ and three angels

Post by crys on Tue May 05, 2009 8:20 pm

DREAM #1:

I was in a forest or something, and everything around me was covered in snow....It was totally white... I mean, you COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHITE!! It was beautiful! I was standing at the foot of this huge mountain and I knew that if I wanted to get closer to God, that I would have to climb this mountain, I knew it would be hard, but I resigned myself to do it.

I climbed all the way to the top and I remember along the way that I was very careful not to disturb the snow or to really make a "mess" on the way up?? I just remember thinking that I had to be very careful on my way up. Anyway, I finally reach the top and the next thing I know Jesus Christ like materialized out of the mountain itself, and we are just sitting there and having a conversation!! I mean, I don't remember a word that was said, but I clearly remember sitting next to Jesus on the mountain and I'm looking at him and he's laughing with me! It's as if we are having a normal day to day conversation!! It was totally ??? I don't know how to describe?? I was totally shocked! I couldn't believe that he was talking to me.

When I woke up, it did give me a very peaceful and happy feeling, but I couldn't understand why He would want to talk to me? Any thoughts or opinions on what this dream means??

DREAM #2: I saw three angels....dressed in a sort of battle gear, with the breast plate and skirt looking thing, ....the clothes/gear was all white, a very very bright white, I don't think I've seen anything that white before. I didn't see any wings, but I just knew they were angels for some reason, and they were surrounded by a very bright and pure white light..it was beautiful and soothing and peaceful...I wasn't able to make out faces and maybe thats why I couldn't see much, because of the light. They were hovering in front and above me, and they didn't say anything to me, but I felt as if they wanted me to see them, maybe to know they were there? Any thoughts on what this may mean??

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed that I was talking and laughing with Jesus Christ and three angels

Post by Rozes on Tue May 05, 2009 11:53 pm

I believe it has been the desire of your heart to walk in holiness. and that you really long to have a closer walk with God, but somehow do you think that you are not worthy enough?..if so, the enemy is a liar. you are the righteousness of God, youre are a holy priesthood, you are entitled to the Presence of Jesus and his holy angels. I believe the Lord wants you to know that he is near u and is waiting for you right at that secret place, just continue to climb in him, there are angels watching over you for the angels of the Lord encampeth around them that fear him...halleluia..what a beautiful assurance God has given you!

Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed that I was talking and laughing with Jesus Christ and three angels

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 am

I agree with Rozes..but also I will add this:
And he [Abraham] lifted his eyes and gazed, and behold, three men were standing before him; he saw, then he ran toward them from the entrance of the tent and prostrated himself to the ground.
Therefore, it seems that we have to say that there are three categories of tasks involved here, and it is of these categories that we say that one angel cannot perform two categories of task.

The first category is pure loving-kindness, pure goodness. The second category is pure judgment and negativity, which is required to destroy and annihilate. And, the third category is like a median between the first two; it balances them by sustaining everything in a natural fashion, in the normal manner of the world.
Now, in order to give the news to Sarah about the impending birth of Isaac—actually to open her womb, as she had been sterile until now—for this, one angel was needed. To destroy Sodom, there was one angel, which was responsible for complete death and destruction. And, to heal Abraham so that he may continue to live, this is neither total goodness nor total destruction, it is simply sustaining the normal course of nature. Because these three tasks involve different categories, therefore we say that “one angel cannot perform two tasks,”

Whatever you have prayed For..The Lord will performace in your life throught the Work of these angels You saw..
Bless our Lord because He is faithful...
His mercy endures for ever.
Oh God what is the man ..that you have memory of him?
Shalom..
and God has already decree on your behalf..Blessings..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 06, 2009 7:19 am

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 06, 2009 10:03 am

I'm in agreement and have nothing to add...what sweet, comforting dreams! flower praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Thu May 07, 2009 1:02 am

This scripture came into my spirit..i believe it is a word for you...

18 For you have not come to the mountain that[c] may be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness[d] and tempest, 19 and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. 20 (For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned[e] or shot with an arrow.”[f] 21 And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.”[g])
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top