4 funerals and a baby...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 funerals and a baby...

Post by dreamster on Tue May 05, 2009 7:28 pm

i am in a large churc building,,there are seats ramped up the walls wiv aisles going dwn 2 the centre floor,,there r about 6 sections,, in each section there is a funeral goin on,,the first one everyone is dressed in white,and hav makeup on,,all white,,ther in victorian suits,top hats,and r all very pious,,2nd funeral ;has the dead persons stuff that they have collected all there life on display,,theres stuff everywhere,,im goin dwn the aisle tryin 2 get over everythang,,i break a little jug,,i put it bak on shelf hopeing no one sees it,, duh 3rd funeral is wiv my family members ,cousins,ppl i kno frm where i grew up,,i stay 4 that service but i dont wanna talk 2 anyone aftawards ,so i leave as soon as it is over,,4th funeral,im at the end of a service,,a black usa pasta hasa taken it,,it was 4 a baby,,he gets a message that the baby is alive and i touched it b4 it was taken out,,wen i touched it i felt power go tru my body in2 it,, thumbs tha pasta turned and said angryly 2 me,'',u betta not hav done this'' duh he and his wife[who looks like mrs obama] storm off,,,ive had enuff and i make my way 2 an exit,,get tru the door and outside ,,past the graves,,on 2 the street,, :cute: :cute: :cute:watta releif... [i hate funerals irl,]um i dying 2 kno wat this means.. rofl rofl rofl

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 funerals and a baby...

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi Mr Ster, this is sketchy at best.

i am in a large churc building,,there are seats ramped up the walls wiv
aisles going dwn 2 the centre floor,,there r about 6 sections,

In Gods Tabernacle all of the furniture has a specific place and purpose.
In this Church the seats are stuck on the walls, and there are six ( number of man) sections. This shows mans disorder.
And sets the tone for the rest of the dream.

in each section there is a funeral goin on,,the first one everyone is dressed in white,and hav makeup on,,all white,

This church is DEAD man or dying fast. They all look like ministry (white clothes ) and appear to be Holy ( white makeup) But they are spiritually dead!

,2nd funeral ;has the dead persons stuff that they have collected all
there life on display,,theres stuff everywhere,,im goin dwn the aisle
tryin 2 get over everythang,,i break a little jug,,i put it bak on shelf hopeing no one sees it,, duh

The church leaders have all their dead works on display. And they let everyone hear about all the wonderful things they have done for the Lord. NOT! you are not able to adapt in this church, you stumble over their bad theology but you try not to cause any trouble ( put the vessel back on the shelf.

3rd funeral is wiv my family members ,cousins,ppl i kno frm where i
grew up,,i stay 4 that service but i dont wanna talk 2 anyone aftawards

Not sure but this could be the people you feel close to in this church, but you know they are ok with what is going down at the church, but they will die too. And you just cant bring yourself to the point of discussing it with them????? Or figure it is useless to try.

4th funeral,im at the end of a service,,a black usa pasta hasa taken
it,,it was 4 a baby,,he gets a message that the baby is alive and i
touched it b4 it was taken out,,wen i touched it i felt power go tru my
body in2 it,, thumbs tha pasta turned and said angryly 2 me,'',u betta not hav done this'' duh
he and his wife/

This is an evil pastor and his evil wife that kill any real move of God because it is a threat to their agenda, It is them that matter to them. Not what the Lord would want. You see potential to save any remnant of the true gospel in the church ( the baby) and the Holy spirit in you connects with the Spirit in the baby. (power leaves you)
But it does not fit the false agendas of Mr and Mrs false prophet, so they get angry.
Or AFRAID!

and
i make my way 2 an exit,,get tru the door and outside ,,past the
graves,,on 2 the street,, :cute: :cute: :cute

You finally leave the church and all it casualties and hit the street.

:watta releif...

No Kidding!

Be blessed,
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 pm

t u mr m,, u bring some interesting angles,,outside of my perspektive,,its tha last funeral that is of most interest 2 me..i will ponder,,t u 4 ur effort,, thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Thanks D

OK so I am M.........

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 06, 2009 12:27 am

um works 4 me,,,, rofl happy dance duh

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 am

um any one out there??? rofl happy dance huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 07, 2009 4:20 am

I wonder why there is death everywhere? maybe different stages/types of death?

I wonder if God has given you the gift of healing? don't let anyone discourage you about your gifting (even if the person is of a higher standing, etc).

in the last funeral its with your family--but you don't want to stay and fellowship and you leave early. Are you close with you family (keep in touch with them)? Its like you "participate" in family affairs, but yet you don't want to be bothered.

plz pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 am

I could be way off. These are just my thoughts. When I read your dream I think of 4 stages in your life. To me, funerals represent the end of something. So, the first funeral represents your past (victorian suits and top hats) that you have overcome. The second funeral represents someone you tried to be at one point in your life. You weren't quite good at it. You made mistakes (putting the broken jug on the shelf hoping no one sees it). The third funeral represents past hurts that your family put you through. You love them dearly and forgive them, but don't want to be bothered with certain familly members. The fourth funeral is very important. It represents your present. I think the baby represents a new ministry that you will have. It was dead, but you brought it back to life. The power of God working through you brought your purpose of ministry back to life (the baby). The angry pastor was just the enemy trying to keep you from fulfilling your purpose. Basically, I think this dream is just showing that you are ready for what God has for you. You are still a little hesitant to step into it (feeling relieved after leaving the church). But when you just step out in faith like you did when you touched the dead baby and brought it back to life, everything will fall into place. Please pray on this.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Thu May 07, 2009 7:18 am

I think you hit the nail on the head pwilson512...that sounds EXACTLY right. We'll see what D thinks.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 10:39 am

pwilson, I think you have it - I have nothing to add...we'll see if it bears witness with dreamster...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm

desi,,im not klose 2 my family..all i hav is 2 brothers,,,they dont visit at,,call once a year,,um that scene was about buring someone frm my past who lived where i lived,,there were my 2 brothers and cousins,,and frends..im not sure wat that scene means,,,um the last funeral is wiv the grumpy pasta... duh lol! t u 4 shareing,, :clap: flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 07, 2009 8:01 pm

um 512,,,um ur interp is scary accurate i think,,esp on the family aspect,,um 3rd one,,i have made regrettable mistakes bandaid um 4th,,i hav no ministry at present,,u kood say it is dead.. bandaid t u 4 ur amazing insight ,, :clap: :clap: watta gift u hav,, huggins happy dance D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 07, 2009 8:02 pm

jmmmy an lurdys t u 4 u support,, huggins huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu May 07, 2009 8:34 pm

WOW!
Interesting, ladies......and gents. :bouncing:M

Last edited by mldarrell on Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to sign off)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 07, 2009 11:51 pm

i agree,,M wow

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm