My 3 year old son is driving a car..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My 3 year old son is driving a car..

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

Hello Everyone,

Had this dream this morning.

I was at a family function. My 3 year old son took off driving a dark blue car down the street! :huh2: I screamed and took off on foot trying to catch up to him. I couldn't keep up and I lost him. I ran into my husband and he told me to look in a different direction. I did, but I was frantic.

I saw this young girl who told me where he was. She said, "I couldn't let them do that to him". Then she said, "Your son has such morals!" I said thank you. Then she said, "but he is conceited". I kind of chuckled.

We ended up in this place where there seemed to be lost children and some teens. The children around my sons age were sitting in shopping carts. I looked at one boy and said no that's not my son. I kept looking and saw my husband with our son. My son was sitting in a shopping cart also. He looked tired. He just stared at me like he was relieved to see me. Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My 3 year old son is driving a car..

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm

SOunds like a spiritual condition, 3=trinity and you are 1 with Jesus. Spriitually you your taking off. Your husband = Jesus is trying to steer you and asked that you look in another direction.

Possible self righteoussness that the Lord will work on (conceited)

the last seemed to be prophetic of what may happen if you don't let the Lord steer. He's with you always (husband with son) but He will let you tire yourself out doing thing s your way until you submit to His way.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top