foundation started for hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

foundation started for hotel

Post by usemeLord on Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 am

I had a dream where I was travelling along an inlet in a boat. I could see that someone had carved out some of the land. As I got closer I could see that it was meant to be a hotel/motel whatever is the tall kind. They had carved out the foundation. I thought what a nice location, it will be nice when it's done. I went to that place apparently I knew who was building it I was walking on the cement foundation and saw where there was a perfectly round hole with a place to connect the building with a rod and a nut. I knew that it had to be attached to this rod and bolt and that it might have to be glued for a sturdy foundation.I told the owners "this is going to be so fun when this gets started." I was thinking of all the levels we could play in. like tag, running stuff like that.

In real life I know I'm a kid at heart, (plus I have 5 kids in real life). I know Jesus is the foundation in which you build your life.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: foundation started for hotel

Post by lola21st on Fri May 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Perhaps this dream is foretelling of a new ministry that you may become involved in? It has a strong, sound foundation in the Word and is something like a healing ministry but more of a healing of the mind/soul, a place that people go to to get recharged, moved to new heights in their spirituality. It might be targeted to kids - something for homeless/abused/foster kids/etc. This is a place that would offer them stability in an otherwise fragile/changing/unreliable environment...

Please pray on what's been said to see if it speaks to your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm

I seem to connect better with children than adults. Not necessarily bad or good thing unless God is in it. Thank you lola21st

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top