A Fireman in California

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Fireman in California

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon May 04, 2009 4:03 am

Hey all,

My husband had this dream. Hoping you guys can help interpret. I have my ideas but not sure.

He dreamed he was training to be a fireman in California. The next day the lockers at the firehouse relocated in a street and when hubby went to the lockers he could not find his shoes. Then hubby was driving around town checking out his new surroundings and he passed a group of fireman and their truck. One of them asked, "hey Moni you gonna go without your shoes, in your socks?" Hubby was like, "well what can I do?".

Hubby went and rented an apartment and he was telling one of the lady tenants, I am a fireman. He then decided to drive around town and discover the area. He then saw this car and he went up a slope to a place covered with snow. There were 5 or 6 people in the car behind him that were following him. He said they stopped at a place on the way and they grabbed this young boy and they were going to kill him and bury him. Hubby had the sense in his mind that he was not going to let them do that. Now the group turned their attention on hubby. He was in possesion of a long pole and he was poking them and pushing them back and the main guy kept getting closer to him and he pushed him back with the pole and then he woke up.

Thanks all for your help in advance.

Dove Solutions :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Fireman in California

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:Hey all,

My husband had this dream. Hoping you guys can help interpret. I have my ideas but not sure.

He dreamed he was training to be a fireman in California. The next day the lockers at the firehouse relocated in a street and when hubby went to the lockers he could not find his shoes. Then hubby was driving around town checking out his new surroundings and he passed a group of fireman and their truck. One of them asked, "hey Moni you gonna go without your shoes, in your socks?" Hubby was like, "well what can I do?".

Has Hubby stepped out in faith on some new Idea lately or some prophetic ministry, maybe like trying to move ahead because he thought he was not progressing as fast as some other. Or has he felt rejection in the church.

Hubby went and rented an apartment and he was telling one of the lady tenants, I am a fireman. He then decided to drive around town and discover the area. He then saw this car and he went up a slope to a place covered with snow. There were 5 or 6 people in the car behind him that were following him. He said they stopped at a place on the way and they grabbed this young boy and they were going to kill him and bury him. Hubby had the sense in his mind that he was not going to let them do that. Now the group turned their attention on hubby. He was in possesion of a long pole and he was poking them and pushing them back and the main guy kept getting closer to him and he pushed him back with the pole and then he woke up.

Has hubby taken sides on some issue only to be ostracized and has then taken a strong moral stance in the situation. And then he has decided to avoid conflict or keep the foes at a distance.

Dove Solutions :cmere:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 am

None of the above in this case Midarrell. None that either of us is aware of.

Sorry was gone all weekend so just got this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top