Is This Possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is This Possible?

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 pm

is it possible to receive a dream from God and NEVER discover its meaning...you'd go to your grave without EVER knowing its meaning?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Possible?

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue May 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Good question! I would like to know also!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm

In my opinion, it's up to the dreamer. I liken it to the Word of God. There are parables written in the gospels that are there for our benefit, but if we don't seek God for the meaning and how it relates to our lives, then it is what it is.

I think many dreams are like parables...they are full of symbols that God wants us to seek HIM for. There is one thing that I've learned here on these boards. When I first came here someone stated that if God is the one that gives us the dreams, He is looking for us to seek HIM for the answer.

So I said all of that to say this...if you don't know the meaning of your dreams...it's on you. God would NEVER speak and not give the interperation...I think we go wrong when we seek everything and everybody and not Him. If you are seeking him and do not have the interpretation, then be patient and the answer will come in due season. flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum