A computer and a test

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A computer and a test

Post by True Flight on Sun May 03, 2009 5:39 pm

God intrudeced me to dreams 3 days ago. I believe he has helped me interpret them. Thought maybe I could get a little input, so as to know I'm on the right track. I'm not going to say what I belive God showed me, so I dont taint what the Lord may show you.

I woke up feeling confused.

I was out in a field on a stage. there was a small creek behind me, with a small woden bridge going over it.
On the stage, there was a 20 ft wide by 15 ft high computer screen. I sat on a tall stoll on the right side of the stage. There was another person on the left side doing the same thing I was doing. We each had a keyboard on a bullpit in front of us. Between us, standing at a bullpit was a teacher. I never interacted or hardly noticed the person on the left.
I was told I had 14 hours to take the test. After 3 hours I was interupted. I left the stage and went a ways to the left of stage and was handed a baby. (there was no person there, the baby just ended up in my arms) The baby looked to be the same age as mine, 8 weeks.
I took the baby and headed to the bridge. The teacher stepped in front of me. I believe I was scolded, (though no words were said). I was told to go finish the test.

Thats when I woke up.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A computer and a test

Post by M on Sun May 03, 2009 9:27 pm

I was out in a field on a stage.
Field = the world,humanity,earth.
Stage= a persons time on earth.
On the stage, there was a 20 ft wide by 15 ft high computer screen. I
sat on a tall stoll on the right side of the stage. There was another
person on the left side doing the same thing I was doing. We each had a
keyboard on a bullpit in front of us. Between us, standing at a bullpit
was a teacher. I never interacted or hardly noticed the person on the
left.
Your test= the sanctification process for you.
The teacher = the Holy Spirit.
I was told I had 14 hours to take the test.
Gods preordained time for you to become all he has planned for you to be in Christ.
After 3 hours I was interupted.
God' s timing to show you your progress.
I left the stage and went a ways to the left of stage and was handed a baby
The Lord gives you a new spiritual awareness ie dreams and visions.
I took the baby and headed to the bridge. The teacher stepped in front
of me. I believe I was scolded, (though no words were said). I was told
to go finish the test.
O K aaaahhhh.. You gonna take the gifts and say you have arrived huh? Sit back, take it easy. NOT!
The little creak is an obstacle(in life) and the wooden bridge is man made or mans wisdom to get over obstacles in life, however the Holy Spirit is your helper and he will give you correction to follow the Lords wisdom. And you will have to go back to the sanctification process. Welcome to the next level! Enjoy.......

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 04, 2009 6:00 am

Thats inline with what I was told by the Holy Spirit, and co-encides with the dream the night before.
The only diffrence is I sence the bridge is not the focus, but whats on the other side, I try to get there before I'm ready. That would be inline with my pesonality.
I will pray about it more, I would hate to ignore an obstical.
A bit more detailed then what I could make out. Thanks for your help.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 am

God just showed me something about the other dream, (I will post for comparison)
He showed I have been resting in Christ. (Lazzy) And not getting into the Spirit.(Ministry)

Side note on dream to follow. I kept popping back to my WWII reenactment days, Where we were in a sparce forest prepareing for the assult.

Dream: I was with 2 guys in army drab (the old plane green uniform). We were in a cave searching for something. We found a large chest. I opened the chest. Inside was a multitude of stuff. I pulled out a Bible a Journal and a hammok. The hammok was made of silk and was white or Ivory in color. There was 2 or 3 black stripes at the bottom and a Crimson tiger symbol at the top. The guy next to me said (That used to be mine, It was for the boat)

Then we were at the boat on the river bank, I looked in the boat and the hammok was not there. One guy said, (We are 8 miles behind enmy lines)

Then we were in the middle of the river (very wide) flowwing with the current, going home.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top