I had a dream about balloons and the earth crack opening!!!!PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had a dream about balloons and the earth crack opening!!!!PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRETE

Post by vickie goings on Sun May 03, 2009 11:35 am

Hello

I just want to start by saying this is a wonderful ministry God is really using you all and I pray he continues to flow through this wonderful ministry. I had two dreams that i really want an interpretation about, the first dream was about me my mom my husband and my sister her friend were outside and it was like a dawn setting the time of the day about to be night time or it might have been night I am trying to remeber but it was soooo many balloons in the sky and i remeber seeing the colors red and silver and it was sooo many of them traveling all in the same direction but its like we still can grab the ballons. My other dream I had was I was high in the sky and it was me and three other peoples but I did not know them and they were not with me and I could not see them they where dark and they were not close to me ,but whats strange is that I seen me by the earth How a globe looks when you are lifted all the way up into the shuttle and the view you get when they show the earth thats how it was I was all the way up there and seen the earth and then it looks like the earth cracked open with some light coming through and the tthree people that where dark then all of a sudden they where still and then they fell down and three of these I dont know if they were angles, because i can't remeber but they were in white and was full of light they grabbed me. Then the dream swithed and i was telling my dad about the dream in the dream and he told me in the dream that God was coming back really sooon and that whatever God told you to do in ministry do! he said everybody needs to do what god has called them to do and thats all I remeber... :thankyou:

Last edited by vickie goings on Sun May 03, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I really need help with ths one)

vickie goings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream about balloons and the earth crack opening!!!!PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRETE

Post by M on Sun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm

The balloons are soles going into heaven all different colors of people.
Red soles covered with the blood of Jesus, Silver full of wisdom.
Are you and Mom and hubby and fiends ready?
second dream.

You are going into heaven the dark ones fall as they are children of the dark. You nearly fall but the angels are instructed to catch you.
Your father could be your Dad or a Pastor or even the Lord. Take the
advise!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had a dream about balloons and the earth crack opening!!!!PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRETE

Post by usemeLord on Mon May 04, 2009 6:12 am

Amen mldarrell. Keep this dream with you always, let it embolden you with the love of Christ and GO as God directed to you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top