Sports Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports Car

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat May 02, 2009 8:40 pm

i can't remember a whole lot about this dream, but i remember there being some serious feelings associated with it.

i remember i was with some other people and it was like we had some goal or mission to undertake, some place to go.

i remember it felt like i was the center of whatever what was taking place. everyone was waiting on me.

it seemed everyone had vehicles of their own and at some point i acquired a nice car.

and as i obtained my own car, i guess i felt empowered at that point, i felt free, i want to recall feeling like my car was more superior to everyone else's but it wasn't an ego thing, just a feeling i felt.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sports Car

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 8:24 am

you are finding out ..your call throught revelation..Bless the Lord my friend ..He has provided already for you, and you are in your way to the destine you were prayed about.
Things are going to accelerated from now on..Bless be our God..
Bless be his name for ever.
For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. Exodus 23:23 (KJV)
Much of what God said He did it through the ministry of angels. When the children of Israel went into the Promised Land as recorded in the Book of Joshua, they went up against the very first nation or group of people they had to drive out, and it was Jericho. The city of Jericho was surrounded by a wall so wide that six chariots could race side by side on top of that wall.
God told Joshua, "I want you to march around that wall once every day for seven days. On the seventh day I want you to march around it seven times and then blow the trumpet, and the walls will fall down." (Joshua
But how is it that the walls fell down flat? When the people obeyed God and did what He said to do, guess who knocked the walls down? The angel that took them into the land to drive out the Amorites, Hittites, and the other "-ites" who were there. That land didn't belong to those "-ites", and God sent an angel to fight the battle for the children of Israel.
The Bible tells us that those who were under the Old Covenant do not have a better covenant that we do under the New Covenant. Whatever they had in the Old Covenant, we have it in the New Covenant and more (Hebrews 8:6). And the angels that fought those battles for God's people in the Old Covenant and knocked down walls, will fight battles and knock down walls in our covenant, too.
Remember that God said, "I'll send that angel to go in front of you. I'll send that angel to be with you. And I'll send that angel to take you into the place that's prepared for you, and he will fight for you."
Angels were involved in helping the children of Israel get back what the devil had stolen, And they will do the same for us today.
Relax Now and Praise the lord with all your soul because He has dealt with you with mercy and love.
We will raise our banners in the name of our God and will praise his name for your salvation.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You,
Shalom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaCBC63_tJc

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sun May 03, 2009 7:51 pm

hello, was that you?

whoever it was seemed very passionate about god.

check your inbox.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2009 5:28 am

4I will incline mine ear to a parable: I will open my dark saying upon the harp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top