Sitting on a moving boat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting on a moving boat

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 5:59 am

Help me interprete this dream please!

We were sitting flat with legs stretched in a boat with some guy (christian brother) that works for the same company as myself.We were both wearing white shirts and black pants. One lady sitting on the side was about to get out. I told her she must wait the exit area is still ahead.

A brief back ground on this guy that I was sititng with. I met this brother at the cafeteria at work, last year. She was sitting with another sister who is now my prayer partner. I looked for people I could sit and chat to during my lunch.
I prayed and asked God to lead me to people that I can share the word with during that lunch. I moved aorund the dining hall, and I saw this brother sitting with another sister. Then I asked if I could join them. Though they had finished their lunch, they welcomed me at that table. I thenprayed over my food. They kept quiet. After I finished, they asked if I am born again christian. Then it happened that they were looking at changing churches, etc. We started becoming friends from that day. Our main connection is the Lord. The guy has now moved to another City. He asked me to recommend a church which I did.

Blessings
Mvuyi

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sitting on a moving boat

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 am

hello,

this sounds alot like ministry and fellowship.

maybe with these very people.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top