God's giving Mate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's giving Mate

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 am

I was afraid to post this dream since I know I have been praying heavy about this.
Nor only for me but for all the members with similars situations like mine..
Here is my dream: I dreamt I prayed to the Lord for a mate..his gift to me...
And even told Him in order for me to recognize her certain words need to be spoken like a sign..same thing Eleazer did when searching rebekah For Izahk,,
the Lord Show to me this woman...coming to me and telling me the words I told the Lord will be the sign to identify her.
I see her appeareance And I bless the Lord and kiss this woman in the cheek..she continues speaking to me and when she open her mouth her face transformed in my Ex face..but only when she speaks..
Her Physical appareance is different than what the ex is.

Back to top Go down

Re: God's giving Mate

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 5:13 am

Hi Charlie

All I can say is that God has revealed the face. Face is what we identify people with, not the physical appearance. As people grow, physical appearance changes. When women get kids for example, some of trhem chamge the shape. However, the face is the actual way of identifying one person from the other.

I am glad that God is now speaking to most men and men are able to hear him.

Having read a few emails in this topic today, it seems that the people we break up with are the ones that the Lord has intended for us to marry.
We are leaving in the days where the enemy is against marriage (male + female). Therefore I foresee that whenever a God intended couple is together, problems come up and people separate.
The bible says that a three fold cord is stronger. When two people put together by God are joined in marriage, they have God in them, thus wherever they are, have Him. Those people are stronger, and are able to destroy any plans of the enemy. It seems that the enemy tries his best to terminate such relationships prematurely.

If you believe that God revealed the ex, just follow His guide. He is never wrong. He says let everyman be a liar and God be true.

I will agree with you in prayer.

Blessings
Mvuyi

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat May 02, 2009 10:09 am

hello,

what does this dream mean mbstudent?

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 1:53 pm

God has revealed to him who he has given to be a wife. The ex girlfriend.

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat May 02, 2009 2:01 pm

i see...

well then it's not a matte of *figuring it out* anymore for him.

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 pm

I wonder if this dream is confirmation to what you've been seeking God about concerning your mate? God will answer your prayers and place on your path the woman with the exact characteristics you've been looking for--because (as I believe you are righteous) God will fulfill your desires and you'll be "fully satisfied".

I wonder if the woman will have similar characteristics as your ex? I don't know about you, but usually when I pay attention to people's facial expressions in my dreams, its a way of God showing me what's going on inside of their hearts and I wonder if this is the case for you? Pay attention because it is God that knows the "motives behind the thoughts" and he will show you what is in that person's heart to determine whether she is for you or not. please pray on what I've said

God bless you. Thanks for all you do!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Well.. to be honest I pray for this many times but I did not get an answer clear..
In my mind always thought when the thing was revealed all was going to speed up to a happy end..
but I have found out on my own that is not the case..
God had thought me to understand his timing and to wait on his direction. This has been the most difficult thing for me,,,I always inquire how can this thing be ?
but there is when God is telling me do you trust me?

Walking by faith..regardless of the results of my desires . I have seen all things beign contrary to what the Lord shows me..however I am relying only in his guidance ..I am not hurt or impatient,...not even bitter if the things are not the way I wanted.
The peace the surpasses all understanding..that I have heard before but now I am living it..
I remember clearly praying for God to make his will present in my life and removing all obstacles in between Him and me.
whatever He is doing in my life is good ..many nigths without sleeping...sorrows and tears I have shed..at sometimes I grew bitter with Him..but I have been rebuked by my behaviour...and in his mercy He have tought me a lot..now when I come here I know why..
is my testimony ..now is when the Holy Gosh Flows like never before in my life..I ask and the Lord shows me..reveals and communion with me..
Now beign in his presence everyday is very important for me..
at this time I can tell you our Lord is great!!1
He had revealed word of knowledge before things happened..
I have seen things and push by the spirit to compell..
I know is my God and to him I give the Glory..this is the work of the Lord that no ones understand sometimes..because of the suffering ..but for sure the Salvation is near..and the most beautiful thing will be the Lord is number one in my life..
regardless who is the person or not...all it matters is that the Lord is with me, and with him all things are possible,,
Where my God dwells for sure the blessing will be ..
i have found that place where God dwells ..my relationship with him has taken another level..Soon great things will be manifested..but to me like moses in the desert I found my God..
And that is all it matters..seek the kingdom of heaven and all these things will be added,,
Now I understand Abraham..why God kept silence for 25 years
I bless the name of my God..that because throught dreams he awaken my curiosity to understand his works..
My God is enough for me..I have not fear ..now..the blessing of the Lord does not add any sorrow with it..I have found my place of rest is matter of time to materialize as long as I remain faithful my God will remember me..
patient births hope and hope a miracle..
Thank you so much...for your inputs...
I will make known to my Lord..with supplication for you as well.
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsSparta on Sat May 02, 2009 3:56 pm

:clap:

ThisIsSparta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 02, 2009 3:58 pm

GOD IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES! Continue to hold on and don't give up--in due time you will produce a harvest and your enemies will be clothed in shame to see what God has done (josua 21:45) YOUR TESTIMONY was beautiful and inspiring! I can empathize with you wholeheartedly! WOW!

Please keep us updated at what God does! God is SOO good and he will never disappoint you! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Be blessed; you are so anointed!

desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 4:01 pm

the Lord is my life and my salvation..
Thank You..

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Mon May 04, 2009 1:50 pm

With such a humble heart, God will defintely answer you!!! You will inherit the earth.

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Thu May 07, 2009 12:55 am

I believe that your mate will have similiar characteristics to your ex.your ex has certain good attributes to her.
While God doesnt like divorce..i believe sometimes God knows that it is futile to send us back to the same person, whom God knows will never ever change...who is stubborn etc and a stumbling block in our way..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 am

Rozes I totally agree with you.
That was my first impression..but I can not say the final word since is the Lord keeping this matter hiding from me.
The Good news is that Whoever the Lord Choose for me is going to be the perfect mate for me..
and that is something I am looking forward to experience...
Thank you so much For your opinions
Shalom and May the lord always bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top