Dilemma: Has God changed His Mind??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dilemma: Has God changed His Mind??

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 4:02 am

Hi I feel really confused. I am seeking God's guidance in this regard. I have 3 good gentlemen from different churches, one of whom is from my church who are proposing marriage. I have no partner and I am not going out with anyone. However, I used to go out with a gentleman from my previous church but we are now apart. We both had a word for that relationship, but we later had lots of disagreements and we parted. In February this year, I dreamed that someone was asking me out, and I agreed. Just after I agreed, the guy I used to go out with comes and wanted us to set a week aside and resolve the things that brought us apart. I wanted to refuse. Before I could open my mouth, I heard a voice that said "You cannot refuse him, remember that you have a word from God for this relationship". Then the dream ended. Now I am faced with this situation. I dont know what to do. Should I wait until the day he comes back and ask us to sort things out? Now I am even wondering whether God has chnaged his plan! Blessings Mvuyi

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dilemma: Has God changed His Mind??

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 4:29 am

Is this a dream?
if not you are not allowing the Holy Gosh to guide you ...
God is not confusion..He will not put you in a situation like that..
many opening doors...becareful...do not let the enemy deceived you..
Learn how to move when the Lord tells you to..
When Elijah was seeking God three things came to him...and he had to discern was God was..
nor in the thunder ,or the tornado...but He came in a soft breeze and after that he Moved..
seek God on thiis before you commit if you search God make sure you will abide by his rules..if you use your intellectual mind gather many counselours and search the truth there..
But the wisdom is with the Lord..
patient is the key even if the promise does not materialize in the time we wanted it..
remember God is more interested in a relationship with you than the circumstances you might be in..your problem is nothing to him..
But if you seek his face I am sure 100% Our God will glorify his name in your cause.
Dear Father in front of you I come together with this sister seeking your wisdom and discerment in this matter,,
We know you are not the author of confusion..that is the reason we seek your face guide us in this path..
and be faithfull to your word..if 2 or more agree on the earth you promise it will be done in heaven.
Honor and glorify your word,Dear father in this moment let your light shine in the mind of my sister and the Holy Gosh guide her
send your breeze and answer and move father all the things that are not from you from her path..To you only Oh Lord to you will be the Glory and power for ever and ever..
I made my request known to you this morning in the precious name of Jesus our savior ..
Amen
Is all I feell compell to do for you ..
Shalom,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 4:50 am

Thank you for the prayer and your counsel filled with wisdom.

The only part that is a dream is this

"I dreamed that someone was asking me out, and I agreed. Just after I agreed, the guy I used to go out with comes and wanted us to set a week aside and resolve the things that brought us apart. I wanted to refuse. Before I could open my mouth, I heard a voice that said "You cannot refuse him, remember that you have a word from God for this relationship". "

The rest is not the dream, but reality.

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2009 5:00 am

what do you feel in you heart?
Have You ask the Lord to confirm if it is from him..
lay it all in the feet of Jesus ..now before the sundown you shall have the answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mvuyi on Sat May 02, 2009 5:37 am

Hi Charlie

In my heart, I still love my ex. But for the past few months, I have been carrying grudge and hurt. I am now free of all those. I feel that I have truly forgiven. The more the Lord speaks to me, the more I found peace to be able to accept him again in my life. I fear God more than anything. When I was told in this dream that I cannot take someone else, I knew that the Lord was confirming His word.

This other guy who was asking me out in the dream, I have never met. For me it felt like a warning that the would be temptations coming along during my waiting period, which I should not buy into, but rather keep on waiting for the Lord.

I really needed to hear what the Spirit says to other people who hear about this as they have no emotions involved with any party in this matter.

Your counsel has been very valuable. I am praying for you as well. I know that your quests will also come to pass. God has allowed us to bring up this topic today for a reason.

Praise God!!

mbstudent wrote:what do you feel in you heart?
Have You ask the Lord to confirm if it is from him..
lay it all in the feet of Jesus ..now before the sundown you shall have the answer

Mvuyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Mvuyi, if God spoke to you and this person about your relationship, you must wait on the Lord. He will bring things to past in his timing. God doesn't change his mind because the Word of God says so.

God is not a man, that he should lie,
nor a son of man, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?

I have received a command to bless;
he has blessed, and I cannot change it.

(Number 23: 19,20-NIV)

Relax and allow the Lord to set up the right set of circumstances for you. The fact that you two received a word that you would be together and then you separated due to issues says to me that the enemy is trying to fight the relationship. When God speaks something, satan just doesn't let it happen...he fights it. I would continue to pray for peace in the situation and then chill out in God's peace until it manifests. If he spoke it...it WILL come to pass.

Blessings

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top