the feild.... an the keys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the feild.... an the keys...

Post by dreamster on Fri May 01, 2009 2:45 pm

2 drms ppl.. :clap: i was in a green feild on a farm about 3 hours frm where i live now,,there was corn/maize growing in the feilds aswelll as grass,,,it was a dairy farm,,the access roads had nu gravel on them,,i was lokking 4 a land mark of some kind,,i had been there b4,,,,drm2; i was painting a house,,it was a biggish job,,i was makin good progress,, :clap:it felt like my last job i was gonna do,, then i was in a hardware store..looking a key cutting machine,,,the man there said i shood buy it,, lol! um i thought about cutting keys 4 ppl..im certain that this is not literal...ok put ur thinkin caps on ,,, :clap: :clap: huggins huggins huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the feild.... an the keys...

Post by M on Fri May 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Ster! I like that term "biggish", I may borrow it some day. lol

Hear is what i see. and that speaks volumes rofl rofl rofl rofl
3 Hrs. you will be offered a new ministry very soon. Months maybe. Or in Gods perfect time.
Big green lush field. Area of ministry.
dairy Farm. Ministry to new believers or children. Milk for babes.
new gravel road. not all together a smooth path ahead but not bad, no pot holes or mud. Firm road bed for good transition or travel.

looking for land mark. i had been there before. You are waiting for God to show you his will and this new ministry. God is going to restore a past ministry or confidence for one. A new old thing!

painting a house. Getting ready for receiving an anointing.
Clap it felt like the last job.
You will know it instantly when you see it ( ministry) and you will not have to struggle learning how to do it. It will be a perfect fit for you.

key machine. You will be helping people to get the keys to the spirit or to understand the gospel.

in short......... Leader in the body of Christ in a new ministry. It will be new to you anyway.
Congrat's is where its at's... oldguy
Bless,
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pwilso512 on Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I agree with mldarrel. This is nothing new to you. Just another confirmation dream about the ministry you will have. The time is drawing near.

pwilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 02, 2009 1:24 am

:clap: t u M,,um lotsa nuggets in there ,,i kinda got simila stuff but stuggle wiv doubt,, bandaid lol! ....um 512,,,t u brief ,,,but i get u sweety,, flower :cute: D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 08, 2009 1:48 pm

hmmmm i dont kno how 2 do the repost thang so ill do this instead,,t u huggins huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 08, 2009 2:39 pm

green field= Harvest or field of souls
on a farm
= Has to mean ministry, I think?
3 hours frm where i live now = maybe a new personal level of a more complete spiritual state, 3 is the key.
corn/maize growing in the fields as well as grass= Corn is food ( word of God) grass is mankind?????
it was a dairy farm= milk , for immature christians
the access roads had nu gravel = maybe your faith is like gravel road compared to a freeway?////////
i was looking 4 a land mark of some kind= Maybe you are waiting for the Lord to show you the evidence that you are ready because you do not see yourself as as someone that is a leader.
i had been there b4= you have struggled in this area before?
a hardware store= getting the nuts and bolts of a ministry.
looking a key cutting machine,,,the man there said i shood buy it,,= Keys give access to doors and things that are locked, you have the key to the spirit I still think this is for showing the babes how to receive their own keys.
Good luck getting clues D
M:tonguestuck:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri May 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey:

I just wanted to mention that there is no EXACT definition of what a symbol should be because for each dreamer, the symbols may mean something totally different. If we look at JUST symbols and nothing else, we can miss the whole meaning of what the dream is trying to convey. Believe me, I've tried to disect each symbol myself and I found that in using that method--it made deciphering and interpreting VERY difficult. That's why finding this site and investigating the principles/teaching of dreams, was so helpful and a blessing! It's so important to look at the "entire dream" and see what the feelings were from the dream to get a "clearer picture" of what the dream may mean.

I thank you all for the suggestions, but we must not make or say anything "definite"--because it could be wrong. Of course, every dreamer should seek God for him/herself and what others suggest should be confirmation to what God has already said.

Feel free to say what you feel God has placed on your heart to say, but do it in a way that is not "pushy" or "matter-of-factly"--always speak the truth in love and feel free to take the "question" approach. I find it helpful when using symbols to say, "my experience" with such and such (a certain symbol)--that way if the symbol is wrong, God won't be blamed for my inaccuracy. Its never a bad thing to say, "just my thoughts". Here's an example of what I mean:

Dreamter:
When I think of fields, I always think of "growth, prosperity, and "plenty". In bible days, God blessed his people to live in a land "flowing with milk and honey" and he says in Deuteronomy 28 that He will bless the fruit of our land to "overflow" and "yield crop/fruit." Corn/dairy are plentious and profitable to farmers. I just wonder if this dream speaks "restoration, newness" to you (ie: the road being new and "reconstructed"). The story in LUKE talks about the farmer planting the seeds that fall on the "stony, good, thorny" ground (ie: different types of hearts etc). I wonder if in this case you are the farmer and God is preparing to do something in your life that will be "plentious" and you'll reap a great harvest for previous work done and seeds planted? (only you know what those seeds are). How is the word taking effect in your life? "Prosperity" is just the term that keeps coming to me. I see ALL good brother.

As for the second dream--it does seem literal. You said that you were working and making good progress. You buy a key (which for me it means "access") and the guy there suggests that you should do it. I wonder if there's something in the future that will be a good opportunity for you to "showcase your skills"? Your giving heart (in wanting to make keys for others) wants others to experience their blessings and opportunities as well. What if those people you were making keys for are the very ones that will help you in this new job or otherwise that you will be doing?

Please pray on what I've said
thanks for listening. God bless you all
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 08, 2009 6:35 pm

M ,,,some interesting points there again,,t u 4 ur input,, :clap: thumbs

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri May 08, 2009 6:39 pm

wow t u u desi 4 a insightful word,,im hopein 4 the prosperity 2 come 2,, :clap: u hav so much wisdom,, :clap: thumbs huggins huggins D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 08, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi desi,

This is not a rebuke! however........
you said > >

I just wanted to mention that there is no EXACT definition of what a
symbol should be because for each dreamer, the symbols may mean
something totally different.

When I think of fields, I always think of "growth, prosperity, and
"plenty". In bible days, God blessed his people to live in a land
"flowing with milk and honey"

Do those two statements contradict each other?

Since you wrote this post after my post I wonder if I am being scrutinized AGAIN by the well meaning very young female powers at be????? pause...... NAAAHHH! that's not it! Because I think I really like MR D and I was merely offering more possible clues that might assist MR D in his search for understanding. And many times when I think I do not have the assistance of the Holy Ghost I will offer only some possible meanings of symbols, and let the dreamer decide what may be applicable. Also I will take a dream line by line and pull out things that are laid on my heart instantly with no thought. And I will, if it seems very important. pray and only post if I get a word from the Holy Ghost.
Now with that I will expose my dastardly and underlying motives for posting on this site. :kitty: Additionally I might add I have a daughter ( junior in college) and another in the 8th grade. One daughter and their mother in Heaven. So I am not without experience.

I have lived many years and witnessed many changes in the world. And lived through some turbulent times of American history, but I have never seen our country so polarized, more divided or more ripe for God's strong hand of correction.( It's here look around us) I believe that with evil on such a fast paced rise in this country/ with so much influence ( USA) in the poor countries and prosperous nations, God is more concerned with the character of his church than in previous years. God is asking us to draw a clear line of demarcation between us and the world. Jesus said " If you love me feed my sheep" So it is true my first notion is to look for the Lords lead in character development.( Not to say anyone has bad character, but to provoke thought in that area) I do also take note that the God of Light speaks to us about many other things in dreams.
America has given Christianity a bad name in many parts of the world.
I believe that we are on notice and on the main stage, we are suffering loss souls to every cult and every religion. Because we talk the talk but do not walk the walk. Moses said "choose wisely because in the covenant of God there are blessings and curses". It is naive to think God will tolerate this sort of behavior and we must encourage each other with the truth. In love. But what person that loves another will let him suffer for the sake of approval? And one may read into what i say- something that is not there, if but for no other reason I type as few words as possible because I type slowly. Amen?
Your loving brother in Christ,
MR M kiss

Last edited by mldarrell on Sat May 09, 2009 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 09, 2009 8:17 am

mldarrell wrote:Since you wrote this post after my post I wonder if I am being scrutinized AGAIN by the well meaning very young female powers at be????? pause...... NAAAHHH! that's not it!

Brother M -

It is apparent (and unfortunate) that you don't take kindly to being corrected by "the well meaning very young female powers at be" (this isn't the first time you've been corrected by "the well meaning very young female powers at be" and each time you've been corrected (that I'm aware of) you point out that the moderator correcting you is young and female).

However, the reality is that "the well meaning very young female powers at be" won't hesitate to guide, correct, or rebuke a member when their posts or methods run contrary to the principles under which we operate here regarding prophetic dream interpretation. Our goal is to do this with the love of Jesus but admittedly sometimes our attempts aren't successful. I personally didn't find Desiree's correction offensive and I know it wasn't her intention to offend you, it was simply to point out that breaking a dream down symbol by symbol without looking at the dream in totality is not the way that we in this website recommend that members approach their dreams. Not only because some symbol meaning can vary from person to person but also because some symbols aren't meant to be understood immediately. The Lord will provide the meaning when its His timing.

This approach is taught by Mia:

The following portion of the dream is an excellent example of not worrying
about understanding every single symbol or element of a dream. When we
have a dream and don't understand every single symbol sometimes we feel
like, Well, if I don't have the interpretation to every symbol or every element,
maybe I don't have any of this interpretation correct, but this is not true. You
can have a perfectly accurate interpretation without having an interpretation
for everything. God seals up some parts of a dream, prophecy, or a vision for
a purpose. Because God does seal up some things for a perfect time and
purpose it especially behooves us NOT to get into works of the flesh, namely
frustration, when we are unable to interpret every dream or every symbol in a
dream.

And the following from her article, "Symbol Abuse - Don 't Go Symbol Crazy"

I have literally seen thousands of dreams submitted for
dream interpretation and have talked to thousands of people
and as a result this page came to be. My heart goes out to
people seeking to hear from God. People who are trying
with all their abilities to understand their dreams but are
frustrated because they are having trouble understanding
the symbols. It is important not to try to interpret a dream as
though it were a jigsaw puzzle and expect it to then come out
with a true result For one thing, when you search the
symbols list and see several choices for each symbol you
are very likely going to pick the symbol that you like best and
avoid those that don't sound like what you want to hear. By
piecing a dream together from a list of symbols, even if the
dream started out from God, you are going to end up with a
message from yourself to yourself.

Some people look at every single detail in a dream and try to
find the spiritual meaning. They will zone in on the color of a
shirt or fall to pieces because they cannot understand what
the cat on the fence means.

When a dream is very short and to the point, much like the
examples in the bible, then chances are that everything in
the dream is significant - unless you count blades of grass,
look for meaning in the color of the sky, how many blades
are contained in the sheaves of wheat, what color was the
wheat? Etc. (Note: Color is a factor in some dreams and is
explained in the dream symbol dictionary under: Colors in
dreams.)

The bible model for dream interpretation is: Keep it simple.

Here are the links to the complete articles:

http://www.miasherwood.com/Dream_101_learn.html
http://www.miasherwood.com/dream_symbols_aa_Sane.html

There are other excellent articles that Mia has written in this section that will educate and edify. I encourage both new and longstanding members to go back to the site periodically for a "refresh" in understanding.

The moderators selected on this website were selected/approved by Mia herself. Some of us are young age-wise yes. But the Lord doesn't look at age when He gives wisdom. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, not a particular age. These ladies are some of the wisest women I know and I'm in my mid-40's - like you, I've interacted with a lot of people over the years from all over the world, from all walks of life so I too have experience. (BTW, in my case, I'll choose to receive your characterization as a complement...(wink)). The Bible tells us that we'll know prophets by their fruit (Matthew 7:15-20) and I believe most members here would agree that these "very young female powers at be" have an abundance of fruit, the Lord has been generous - thank you, Lord Jesus!

My brother, we all have to come under authority and in this case, members come under the authority of the moderators who come under the authority of Mia, the website owner who is the ultimate authority within this website community. I advise you to examine your heart regarding this issue because the pattern that has been established suggests that for you this is a challenge. Again, this is unfortunate because you miss the opportunity for growth and learning that's presented to you.

Peace in Christ,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 9:58 am

By the FACT that this dream site is offered at no cost to the public at large,( and other qualities) I add much validity to this ministry. Yes it is true that I struggle with the FACT that Gods natural order has been trampled on by our cultural idolatry......oops.....ideology. But to say I struggle with correction by a particular group is not true, I DO NOT MIND CORRECTION ONE BIT!!! O K! sorry

But I do have some other area's to work on. laugh

Thank you Lurdys and thank you Desi. Can I have a group hug now?

Be blessed,
M

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 09, 2009 11:31 am

M, notice that I also said, "Its been my experience"--so there won't be any confusion/exactness.
but...on a lighter note: yes you may [have a hug] and a kiss too!! lol!
:bighug: kiss

We love you much here!
sincerely
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat May 09, 2009 1:55 pm

M -

Thanks!

I have some areas to work on too, we all fall short! I didn't say it in my earlier post, but you are a valued member who adds much to the community and you are appreciated. (sorry )

And for sure, you can have a hug! huggins huggins huggins happy dance :bighug: :bighug: :okay: :okay:

Blessings Brother,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat May 09, 2009 7:38 pm

I agree with Lurdys here! you are much valued! :clap:

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sat May 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Bless God!
M :yes:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat May 09, 2009 9:02 pm

hmmmph,,, an here i was thinkin it was all about me,,, :angel: :eek: :eek: :yes: oh lordy i got compition,, :roflx: :roflx: :funtease: wat else can i say?? whistle whistle

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Sun May 10, 2009 10:10 am

Yes I am extremely talented and very good looking. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :coolyoh:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm

even if u say so ur self,, :clap: lol! i am meek an lowly..and :angel: by nature,, :yes: :roflx: :roflx: :funtease:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Tue May 12, 2009 10:43 pm

Meek?? :zipit: No comment....rofl

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed May 13, 2009 7:33 pm

I totally agree! We love you here!

huggins kiss

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed May 13, 2009 7:34 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 pm

yep ,,u cant beat gurl power,, rofl rofl happy dance :happydance:ohhh lorddyyy,,, :cute: :cute: :cute: huggins kiss huggins

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm

come on over M..the gurls will make room 4 thee,, lol! thumbs u wont feel a thang,, rofl happy dance bro D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top