Last edited by butterfly on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ...................

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

if you are going fishing...i think means that ..are you willing to be fishers of men. and no matter the persecutions and trials that comes with preaching the gospel remember that you have got a lifeboat that is Jesus christ.teenagers nowadys need to hear the gospel..you see they are having fun and donot care about the word of God..i believe God wants you to be a witness to the young generation. so get some more food which is the word of God..be filled with the spirit..and go fishing..in Jesus name..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Rozes wrote:if you are going fishing...i think means that ..are you willing to be fishers of men. and no matter the persecutions and trials that comes with preaching the gospel remember that you have got a lifeboat that is Jesus christ.teenagers nowadys need to hear the gospel..you see they are having fun and donot care about the word of God..i believe God wants you to be a witness to the young generation. so get some more food which is the word of God..be filled with the spirit..and go fishing..in Jesus name..

I must agree with "Rozes" You are standing on the side lines ( sea shore) And your peers are not seeking God. The Lord takes you in the spirit over the sea ( humanity and the world) and things get ruff and dangerous. The two fishermen on the big ship ( two is the number of a true witness) is God telling you that when life's troubles come "and they will" it won't matter how prepared for a storm you are ( big ship) without Jesus ( Pure white calm pool in the middle of the tubulent sea's, love deep and wide ) you will be better off to run for Land. (safety) it is going to get dark in this world and you will need a warm fire ( Holy Spirit) and eat some food, ( Word of God) and you are also being told to honor your mother and take the position behind her wich is where you must be if you want Gods provision ( grocery store) There is no condimnation here only God showing you what is good and what is not. What he will bless and what he can not>
Thank you Lord for your instruction, mercy and long suffering we all need it. Amen? laugh

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Sat May 02, 2009 1:02 am

amen!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

butterfly