Dream with Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream with Babies

Post by Escogida on Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:42 am

In my dream, my sister came over to me and said that someone had sent this package for me. In the package, I found a baby made of cardboard. I was fascinated because when I received it, i knew it was a project done. The pages of cardboard were put together in such perfection way that the head of the baby was perfectly shaped; very interesting. The head of the baby was covered by many layers drawned and put together at perfection. Sheet of stripped white paper were utilized for the eye section. I realized that the rectangular white striped paper contained many stripped underneath, in which included a printed picture of previous classmates (from highschool)along with their names. The entire class were listed in those rectangular stripped papers. I recalled how happy i was to obtain not only their picture but their names (that i previously forgotten). I know that in my dream, I have planned to keep their names down for future contact networks. Inside the baby, not sure what part of it, there was also a picture of me- dressed in this sort of light colors custome (light blue/light green top and light white linen pants), I was holding a flag across my shoulders and chest, and it seemed that i was initiating the walk of either a parade or initiating some sort of event in this stadium. To my surprise, I dont recall ever taken that picture before.

The scene changes and my family and I had gone for dinner, and we were heading back from dinner and we were walking back to get the car but I was the one to drive the car. At the same time, I noticed that this other family (from my church)have gone to dinner also, and same as us, they were heading/walking back to obtain their car. However, someone who was not from the family whom was holding a just born baby went ahead to obtain the car (this car happen to be my dream car), and she rode in it and put the baby on the passenger sit. When I looked, i realized that this person was presumming to owned the car; however I knew that the car did not belonged to her but belonged to the other family. I knew also that she was trying to earn favor from this family but for some reason I felt it was not genuine.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream with Babies

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:25 am

2Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation,

For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
The righteous perish,
and no one ponders it in his heart;
devout men are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.
Shout it aloud, do not hold back.
Raise your voice like a trumpet.
Declare to my people their rebellion
and to the house of Jacob their sins
Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save,
nor his ear too dull to hear.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew [a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
'I remember the devotion of your youth,
how as a bride you loved me
and followed me through the desert,
through a land not sown.
"Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm

A job well done by the Lord in perfection may what he put in you come through.

please concentrate on the scriputer mbstudent has given.there is the interp.lo!

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 pm

I need to read it over and over , so far, I have not get your response

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 pm

Sponsored content