Buying sweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying sweets

Post by reepromotions on Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:45 pm

I dreamt that my friend and her husband and myself were on the way to my apartment; on the way I saw a man selling sweets. I asked my friend and her husband to wait for me while I go and buy the sweets. There were assorted sweets with different prices on them. I was picking and choosing these different kinds of sweets and I bought some of them.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying sweets

Post by lola21st on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Reepromotions -

This is the dream I was referring to from thread with your request for prayer against demonic attacks...

A lot of the time sweets mean blessings but sometimes it can involve deception. As you may be aware in some African cultures, receiving food from another can be a bad symbol. It can be a sign of potential deception, being put under someone's influence. See Isaiah 5:20 and Proverbs 20:17, Proverbs 27:7 to a lesser extent. As I mentioned in Cholette's "Desserts, Desserts, and More Desserts" dream I tend to think these cases are where you don't know the server in the dream AND you feel uneasy or feel like it's too good to be true (because it might be)...this dream may be one of those cases...

When I read it I felt that it was a warning dream...that someone might have something that appears too good to be true, seems "sweet", desirable, something that would seem to be a treat, but it is something else entirely...I ask your forgiveness because I feel like I should have posted this comment sooner - it was my intention to do so but I got sidetracked and forgot it until last week and the same thing happened again... bandaid sorry

Please pray on what's been said to see if it lines up with what's in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Thanks lola21st,

I will pray on what you have said. God bless you :clap:

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55 pm