Old dream That I Had

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old dream That I Had

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:49 pm

I had a dream my ex-husband came and knock at my door to give me a gift, It was a ministry tape, from IV Hillard Ministry, and I said thank you because I love ministry tapes, my ex husband said he will give me a box to place the tape in and I said he did not have too, he proceed to walk out of the door and I followed him, and my ex-husband was in the parking lot and trash was every where a field of trash , an he was digging in trash looking for a box to place the tape in and I was standing on the porch watching him, the only place the trash was not was where I was standing, I could smell the trash in the dream, and he gave me a box and then my sister in law came in the dream and said we did not know that girl was like that, she was sorry, how she treated me

But me and my ex-husband was separted and he had a baby out of wed lock a year before, the I had the dream, But what ever the dream was about It was not good or smell good

Help duh

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old dream That I Had

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 pm

Dear Dreamer
I have been where you are, and it does hurt when someone betrays you so to speak like that. KNOW THAT GOD IS BRINGING COMPLETE HEALING! I've also had dreams where my ex has tried to give me a gift, and for me it meant that he was trying to "win back my affection" (why else would guys give you gifts, especially ones that you like? To impress, right?) It seems like this is that case with your ex. Do you feel like he is or will try to win you back in the near future? He's trying to do the right thing, but going about it in the wrong way (digging in trash for a box to put something that you LOVE-a gift, in?) The scenery didn't look or smell good to you, and maybe God is showing you your ex's motives in this dream (that he doesn't have good intentions; that things aren't good as they first appear to be)? It also seems like that he's making an effort to do the right thing but not making the EXTRA effort to keep you pleased or have you fully satisfied. Do you feel like some things that you feel are important (special) he feels are somewhat insignificant and treats them like they aren't? I don't know. God does let us know to look at the fruits (actions), and in this case-his actions seem "trashy" and "foul". What do you think? pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:26 pm

I feel he was trying to win back my affections, the wrong way by lying to others and to my family, and that hurt, Every time I began to trust him he will do something, nice and It would be a lie, some where around the truth, and that would turn me off, to the point that I filed for a divorce, Time has past and the Lord has placed it on my heart to pray for him, but when I seen him after 3yrs there is NO FEELINGS, I am just praying for God to, bless me with the right husband. But every time I go the church or a man of God visits, Even If the man of God comes from Africa, they have given a prophecy, that my ex-husband is going to be a change man, and I get soooosoooo mad, It has been so long, I do not believe what they say
but if God said it, so be it, but I am not feeling it Thank you flower

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm

You know, this is a time then when you can't look at things with your 'physical eyes'. Jesus says in his word, "FEAR NOT...JUST BELIEVE". Do you believe that God can truly change your ex husband, even though he's hurt you in the past? When God changes somewhat, he/she is transformed COMPLETELY, no half-way jobs in GOD! If God has placed it on your heart to pray for this man, do it because there is a reason behind the praying. Your prayer may be the very prayer that helps him to change into the man of God, that GOD desires. It seems like he is making some steps, even if they are small. SHOW MERCY and continue to be the shining example of what a woman-of-God should be. Let God handle the situation--he can DO the impossible for your ex. You having no feelings could be a blessing in disguise. Why? Because God may be helping you to start a fresh, just in case it IS his will for you and he to back together (which God is all about reconciliation), a new (more holy) foundation can be set for the both of you. "NEW BEGINNINGS".
I am praying for you. You're always welcome. If you need any prayer or anything, please let me know. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Thank You so much Desiree, Your so Sweet

Please pray for me and my son Joshua he is in college, I get a joy coming to work and getting on line to hear from everyone, please pray for me, in that area, I need a financial break thru, so I am leaving work, I will be working 11 pm to 7:00am tommorrow night, so keep me in your prayers,

Love Yall, Dreamer praying

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top