Repost. Cell Phone with red Screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost. Cell Phone with red Screen

Post by Tkay on Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 am

Hello everybody. Was thinking about this again just now. I posted a dream the other day about getting a call from someone I really want to hear from and need to know if they are okay. We have not been able to communicate. Well I prayed for an answer, some idea, just something to know what was going on. I really was wanting to hear from them. Well that night I dreamed that I was asleep and was awakened by the phone ringing. It was this person's ring tone and I recognized it, but I still looked at the name and when I did I was it was the person I want to speak to. But the screen was a bright red. All I remember feeling was glad they called and a little apprehensive as well. After all that and I didnt' answer the phone either. I just woke up. I have asked what the color red means and have some ideas.

The other day I was reading a story and a lady in the story talked about storms and how they have a way of skipping things altogether. My phone dream immediately came to mind and I thought oh yea that's what the red means, either there was a storm brewing on that end and I need to skip it and let it be for now, or some how the storm was passing me and I still need to just let it be. Either way leave it alone. I even felt a little better and like a slight weight was lifted. It was really neat because I thought that had nothing to do with my dream, but it still seemed to have a message for me.

Yesterday I was posted a question about how to know when it is GOD who is really speaking to us. Especially when we are searching so hard for answer's. The repsonses I received were wonderful and helped me a great deal. I still pray for more answer's and I pretty much seem to get BE STILL in one way or another. I guess I don't really have a question or need help with a dream, just wanted to share what has happened so far with this. I felt so good about it when that thought came to mind, I even got a little excited, but thought no, reading too much into it. It made me feel so much better though. I am choosing to believe that was one of the little ways to hear the still small voice. I feel when it is right I will know more.

Thoughts anyone??

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost. Cell Phone with red Screen

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:36 am

Maybe this dream is prophetic, maybe not-we just will have to see what happens!!...The person contacted you and you were pleased but a little apprehensive-why? If you were apprehensive (as in unsure or worried) maybe the red is signifying that contacting this person or vice verca is risky or dangerous? Red means different things for different people in their dreams, but in your case, I look at it as a "stop sign" that encourages us to "be aware", "take precautions", "watch out for danger", "halt", "Warning" etc. If you feel apprehensive I would take a second thought at the actions of the individual. Make sure if you DO talk that nothing is "out of line" or provoke you to do something that you don't want to do. Pray on what I've said!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top