Battle in Brazil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle in Brazil

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:35 pm

I had this dream last Sat night/Sun morning...

We (a group that I didn't recognize IRL) were on a trip to Brazil, it appeared to be a missions trip. We stayed in a building that was made of wood, it was a home that belonged to a ministry that we were partnering with. The layout was similar to my home IRL except that it was a wooden home like a beach house/cottage and there were more rooms upstairs to accomodate more people. The location of the house appeared to be a coastal town, I didn't see water but knew it was close by and the area was dusty (though not necessarily sandy). There was grass but it wasn't lush, the area was a hot, dry area.

The guests were from all over locally and from my state. The leader of the "project" was a local man. As I was encouraging people and talking to people we'd meet, it seemed like this person didn't like it. I remember walking down the street and there was an intersection that reminded me of a nearby intersection by my house in that it was residential, quiet and there was a neighborhood store on the street, the only one in the neighborhood that sold food.

In the dream, I was sleeping in a bedroom that was in the same location of that house as the room I slept in IRL that night in my IRL house (I slept in my mother's bedroom instead of my own bedroom that night because I was "room jacked" by my sons... lol! ...so rather than wake them up and make them move, I slept in my mother's old bedroom (she is now living with another relative out of state)).

In the dream, I was sleeping and experienced sleep paralysis (and felt it IRL too). I recognized it immediately because I felt the presence of something in the room (in the dream). I heard the host's voice telling me that I shouldn't be telling the people the things that I was telling them. I started pleading the blood of Jesus and praying fervently and I guess I was so loud that my sons came into the room because they heard me and were afraid(this is still in the dream)(IRL they've never heard me pray warfare prayers). I told them that I was ok but wanted to pray so we prayed together. At that point I knew the host wasn't genuine - although he was part of the ministry, he was really an agent of Satan.

In the next scene, I was walking with a girl and someone else from the program and we were going to the store. My friend P. caught up to us and and we were all talking. I told them what happened and we realized that this person was dangerous and that we were going to be fighting him. We went back to the house with the intention of fighting him. I was ready - fearful at first but confident nonetheless. I knew what had to happen and knew that it would be a "no joke" fight. I led the fight because the host's wrath seemed to be with me and the others followed me. The dream had a "Spiderman"/action hero vibe to it at that point because we (me, the host, and the others) were moving from place to place within the house - walls, up the stair railings, in between staircases, etc. and moving swiftly. It was a verbal back and forth argument and I was keeping the others aware of my whereabouts in the house and what was happening via my cell phone.

I was disappointed because I thought that he was a good person (and attractive) but he was totally evil. As I woke up, I heard the name of a ministry. I googled the name but didn't get any results with it, close names but not an exact match. I thought that maybe this name was to be the name of a book or a future ministry, although it could still represent a ministry that doesn't have a website that I should pray for...

On a side note, I experienced another bout of sleep paralysis Monday night as well. I couldn't speak at first but spoke the name of Jesus in my mind...as I kept repeating His name, I felt the weight lifting slowly but surely until I was able to shout out His name and then felt a total release... praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle in Brazil

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I wonder if there is a spiritual attac/threat trying to come against you? I wonder if there is someone that is trying to discourage/come against you to keep you from "speaking up" and "letting others know" about "the truth" (ie: God and his word)? Remember: "We shall know the truth and the truth will set us free". We are free once we know the truth and Satan (and his agents) don't want us to know the truth--that's why he sets out to deceive because he knows the truth brings much power for us!

You know, its also a trick of the enemy to "paralyze us" or make us feel like we shouldn't do anything/address a situation. We have to continue to be bold, use wisdom, and speak the words that God desires us to speak! God is going with us, so even if we are nervous to do something--God will be our protection/shield--he won't allow us to be overtaken by our enemies! I wonder if the scene in the bed was just Satan trying to use a "scare tactic" against you to once again, keep you from moving?

I think using your discernment and keeping in prayer is key here--join up with some prayer warriors (with your family/others) and remain alert. Keep your head in all situations and do the work of an evangelist as the bible suggests. You REALLY gonna need JESUS for this one girlie!!

please pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm

amen..the weapons of your warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong hold..pray in the spirit my sister..even 30 minutes a day..this you will have to fight in the spirit..spend time on your face..fight the good fight of faith and donot be discouraged..

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 01, 2009 9:33 pm

lola21st wrote:I had this dream last Sat night/Sun morning...

We (a group that I didn't recognize IRL) were on a trip to Brazil, it appeared to be a missions trip. We stayed in a building that was made of wood, it was a home that belonged to a ministry that we were partnering with. The layout was similar to my home IRL except that it was a wooden home like a beach house/cottage and there were more rooms upstairs to accomodate more people. The location of the house appeared to be a coastal town, I didn't see water but knew it was close by and the area was dusty (though not necessarily sandy). There was grass but it wasn't lush, the area was a hot, dry area.

A ministry that you will come in contact with ( did not recognize) or not one you are involved with now perhaps. Brazil ( direction to the south. South= world or sin, temptation.) wooden building= man made or man made ministry. Not of God. Beach house = ministry that is linked to another nation, maybe from a nation to the south of where you are. Rooms up stairs = a ministry operating with sighs and wonders, (THEY SAY they are anyway) Hot dry, dusty = desert. dead grass= dead works or just dead ministry.

The guests were from all over locally and from my state. The leader of the "project" was a local man. As I was encouraging people and talking to people we'd meet, it seemed like this person didn't like it. I remember walking down the street and there was an intersection that reminded me of a nearby intersection by my house in that it was residential, quiet and there was a neighborhood store on the street, the only one in the neighborhood that sold food.

Sighs and wonders tend to bring people in. The leader did not want you to talk to people. CULT! If a leader is secretive you better know its a CULT! ( Jim Jones, David Koresh)
Neighborhood, intersection, quite= Get away from this flashy False ministry and back to the one that is blessed and peaceful. One that serves the food of life.

In the dream, I was sleeping in a bedroom that was in the same location of that house as the room I slept in IRL that night in my IRL house (I slept in my mother's bedroom instead of my own bedroom that night because I was "room jacked" by my sons... lol! ...so rather than wake them up and make them move, I slept in my mother's old bedroom (she is now living with another relative out of state)).

In the dream, I was sleeping and experienced sleep paralysis (and felt it IRL too). I recognized it immediately because I felt the presence of something in the room (in the dream). I heard the host's voice telling me that I shouldn't be telling the people the things that I was telling them. I started pleading the blood of Jesus and praying fervently and I guess I was so loud that my sons came into the room because they heard me and were afraid(this is still in the dream)(IRL they've never heard me pray warfare prayers). I told them that I was ok but wanted to pray so we prayed together. At that point I knew the host wasn't genuine - although he was part of the ministry, he was really an agent of Satan.

Well you know this part!

In the next scene, I was walking with a girl and someone else from the program and we were going to the store. My friend P. caught up to us and and we were all talking. I told them what happened and we realized that this person was dangerous and that we were going to be fighting him. We went back to the house with the intention of fighting him. I was ready - fearful at first but confident nonetheless. I knew what had to happen and knew that it would be a "no joke" fight. I led the fight because the host's wrath seemed to be with me and the others followed me. The dream had a "Spiderman"/action hero vibe to it at that point because we (me, the host, and the others) were moving from place to place within the house - walls, up the stair railings, in between staircases, etc. and moving swiftly. It was a verbal back and forth argument and I was keeping the others aware of my whereabouts in the house and what was happening via my cell phone.

Reveal and expose!

I was disappointed because I thought that he was a good person (and attractive) but he was totally evil. As I woke up, I heard the name of a ministry. I googled the name but didn't get any results with it, close names but not an exact match. I thought that maybe this name was to be the name of a book or a future ministry, although it could still represent a ministry that doesn't have a website that I should pray for...

I say you have the jest of the dream just keep your eyes open this is a warning dream....

On a side note, I experienced another bout of sleep paralysis Monday night as well. I couldn't speak at first but spoke the name of Jesus in my mind...as I kept repeating His name, I felt the weight lifting slowly but surely until I was able to shout out His name and then felt a total release...

Blessings, D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Thanks everyone for your interpretations!

I do believe it is a warning of a future attack but my feet stand firmly planted on the Word of God and I know that the victory has already been won. The Lord has dispatched His warrior angels already to battle in the spirit realm on my behalf. He will preserve me from all evil, He will preserve my soul. The LORD shall preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even forevermore. He is my Protector and Deliverer, no weapons formed against me can prosper! Hallelujah! Thank you Lord! All honor, glory and power are Yours now and forever!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu May 28, 2009 12:21 pm

soldier soldier soldier

Well, the attack has begun. But I'm standing strong in the Lord and I have on my full armor. No weapon formed against me can prosper. I thank You Lord for the warrior angels assigned to me that You've dispatched to fight Satan's army. (So far I know that the spirit of deception and the Jezebel spirit are involved). Spirit of deception and Spirit of Jezebel, by the authority and power given to me from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, your current and future assignments have been cancelled in the name of Jesus and you will burn and die in the lake of fire!! I'm thankful to You Lord that You are my refuge and my fortress protecting me from snare of the fowler and that You are preserving my going out and my coming in! I give You all the glory and praise now and forever!

If you all wouldn't mind standing in agreement with me and keeping me lifted up in prayer over the next couple of weeks I would be so blessed! huggins huggins

Love in Christ,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu May 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I stand in agreement with you sis!! You have the victory and WILL overcome all of your enemies as the bible says! Stay under the protection of God's shadow!!! Please read psalm 91!

smooches and awaiting to hear the praise report!
desi

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top