Recurring Dreams about road, tables, hair, water, house and breast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurring Dreams about road, tables, hair, water, house and breast

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Thank you so much for this ministry. God Bless you all!

I first want to start out by telling my first dream that has started my whole dream journal and then continue telling the others.

A few weeks ago, I attended a weekend woman's praise and worship conference. Returning from the conference I had a previous planned event for the family to go to a friends house for Easter activities. Just before it was time to go....I became very sleepy and told my husband I could not go and to just take the kids. I then feel asleep and had the dream that I need help understanding. I can not tell everything about the dream. However, when I woke up. I knew that the dream had been violent and then followed up with " You will have two tests....and you will make it through it." My first thoughts waking from the dream were safety issues.....the dream being violent.. maybe a robbery or something like that. I took place in the streets of a large city with very tall buildlings....Maybe at dark or the dream was in black or white...possibly gray.

The second dream involved a vending machine. I was looking behind it and someone standing beside me told me there was a snake behind it. I looked and saw a piece of paper and moved it with a broom and sure enough the snake was under the paper coiled up.

The third dream was about me being naked. I was in town shopping at a store with my kids. I remember my youngest being right next to me. I just remember I kept seeing my breast in the dream at first I was ashamed about being naked and then I was ok with it.

The fourth dream I was out in the town with a bunch of people (male and female) that I really did not know and then I went home. One of the men came home with me. I remember looking at his hair. It was short and spiked up with highlights (yellow or white). I remember climbing into my bed and the male coming in my room. He looked upset. We both looked out of the window (The house was a two story or taller) and saw the police coming up the wall toward the window. The man got upset and started running away. He was running because he was scared and that he didn't do anything. I left the house looking for him and found him at the police station. I could see him from the street looking through big glass windows. He was sitting in a chair behind a desk and was crying. He seemed like he was crying because he had finally turned himself in and relieved a lot of pressure of him.

Dream #5 I was in a house (not sure if it was mine) and walked into the kitchen. There was men and woman sitting around the table with different lengths of hair. All I kept looking at their hair and noticed how grey it the hair was and how young in age they were.

Dream#6 had to due with me being pregnant ( about 4 months). My mother and father were in the dream and I was trying to hide/not tell of the pregnancy as if I was ashamed.

Dream #7 involved me eating an apple and sharing with another female.( The female is a girl at work that I really think know how to stir the pot.)

Dream #8 I was walking down an old country road when I came across a picnic area with tables. I notice water on the sides of the road close to the picnic tables. The place was crowded with people. I did notice a few picnic tables that were empty and walked in that direction. I then noticed that the water from the river/lake/creek had risen and was under those tables. I had something I wanted to do so I just sat down in the middle of the road and when I did I realized I had sat in a hole. But the hole felt comfortable. (Water was calm and I did not notice any color or it being murky).

Dream # 9 ( I am embarrassed of this one) I was over at a church couples house. (The guy is an associate pastor. He and his wife are just acquaintances’ of ours) I was tired and feel a sleep at their house. Somehow I ended up in the bed with the couple. The wife was in middle of us. As I was sleeping I noticed the guy to reach under my night shirt and rub my breast. I noticed his hand were very rough and made a note that he was in construction for his hands to feel like this. The dream then took to me driving a car. I was driving the couple down the road and passed their driveway up. (The driveway was hard to see. It was as country drive way that a few bushes had been removed so that it could be driven on.) As I passed up the driveway I realized it but was going to continue to drive and turnaround. As I was driving the road started to go down...like coming off a hill and then I saw the road was flooded and could not be passed. I remember saying I guess I will just have to back up right here. I began to back up and turn around. I asked the couple if there house had ever flooded before and they said no...but it has been close to flooding before. I pulled in their driveway and looked down at their house (because I am on the hill again) and we saw the whole yard up to the house was flooded and they could not get to the house it. (I am not sure it the water was moving and I could not see if the water had any color or if it was murky.) I told the couple they could go to my house and they agreed to go.

Dream #10 I dreamed I was pregnant again and I was sitting in the bathtub with the water faucet turned on. I looked down at my naked breast and noticed that they were getting bigger/swollen and knowing that was a symptom of pregnancy.

Ok...so that is it so far...any suggestions???
(I also want to let you know that I am a female.)

Thanks again and God Bless!

Last edited by Missy2281 on Mon May 04, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered something about the first dream)

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurring Dreams about road, tables, hair, water, house and breast

Post by Missy2281 on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:42 am

I have to add my dream from last night. It would be Dream #11.
I am out traveling and passing a community center and I notice a concession stand which turns into a baseball field. I go to the concession stand and buy a bottle water and drink it. (Then the ball field looks like a community center with a ceiling and walls )I then start changing clothes in a bathroom. (Another female is with me, not sure who) While changing I am looking for my green shirt and when I find it I see that it has been discolored...like some bleach had spilled in area of the shirt. I do not remember that area being white...just a lighter shade of green which made me not want to wear the shirt. Then the dream takes me in a different direction. I am not sure if this is the same dream or different one.....I am aware that I need a new pair of shoes. I am out on the ball field and never make it to get the shoes. My husband comes up to me and asked it I got my shoes. I told him no that the city I had to go to was too far to go get the shoes and my husband agreed that it was too far. The dream then takes me into a bedroom and I see my husband lying in the bed at his employer’s house. I sit down by him and he shows me a text message on his phone. (In real life not in a dream....The person that sends the message is a woman that my husband had an affair with about 7 months ago....I will just call her the other woman). The text was from the other woman and it was a threat. It said something like she was going to kill me and the baby. A specific time/day was given and I unsure if my numbers are correct. She said that within 160 days I will smother the baby and you have 118 days left. At the bottom of the message were a few red spots and murder was written...I think in a yellow color. (Could be wrong on the color.) I wanted to print the message out to take to the police but I had to be sure to send it to the right printer so I did not disturb the employer. Now another turn, the house now turns into my mother-in laws house. I walk out the front door and see that the other woman has left several large inflatable red crayons toys that were hanging by a hook from the porch ceiling. I notice there are 6 hooks and she left 5 crayons and that the 5th hook was missing a crayon. I was trying to take a picture to add to my evidence for the police but my husband's family: sister, bother-in-law and two kids showed up in the yard and the crayons all grouped together; making it hard for me to take a picture of what I first saw. I also asked myself why the other woman would do this at my mother-in-laws house and it was answered because "he brought her here".

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:54 pm

A few weeks ago, I
attended a weekend woman's praise and worship conference. Returning
from the conference I had a previous planned event for the family to go
to a friends house for Easter activities. Just before it was time to
go....I became very sleepy and told my husband I could not go and to
just take the kids. I then feel asleep and had the dream that I need
help understanding. I can not tell everything about the dream. However,
when I woke up. I knew that the dream had been violent and then
followed up with " You will have two tests....and you will make it
through it." My first thoughts waking from the dream were safety
issues.....the dream being violent.. maybe a robbery or something like
that.

Satin is already caused you violence! And you are in the middle of a test. could be some more on the way.

the second dream involved a
vending machine. I was looking behind it and someone standing beside me
told me there was a snake behind it. I looked and saw a piece of paper
and moved it with a broom and sure enough the snake was under the paper
coiled up.

Have you been materialistic? Satin is behind the gota have idol.

The third dream was about me
being naked. I was in town shopping at a store with my kids. I remember
my youngest being right next to me. I just remember I kept seeing my
breast in the dream at first I was ashamed about being naked and then I
was ok with it.

Materialism is an idol that sets it self before God. "Thou shall have no other Gods before me" And we are exposed to the world and our children in our lust for stuff. You look at your breast because from them you feed your baby's. so what you do they are- or will become.

The fourth dream I was out in
the town with a bunch of people (male and female) that I really did not
know and then I went home. One of the men came home with me. I remember
looking at his hair. It was short and spiked up with highlights (yellow
or white). I remember climbing into my bed and the male coming in my
room. He looked upset. We both looked out of the window (The house was
a two story or taller) and saw the police coming up the wall toward the
window. The man got upset and started running away. He was running
because he was scared and that he didn't do anything. I left the house
looking for him and found him at the police station. I could see him
from the street looking through big glass windows. He was sitting in a
chair behind a desk and was crying. He seemed like he was crying
because he had finally turned himself in and relieved a lot of pressure
of him.

This could relate to your husband. He could be the guy turning himself in. And he was surely acting like a teenager or worse when he did what he did. Spiked hair..What ever? lol

Dream#6 had to due with me
being pregnant ( about 4 months). My mother and father were in the
dream and I was trying to hide/not tell of the pregnancy as if I was
ashamed.

What you are going thru right now is causing shame but it is not your fault. But out of this trial God will birth a new deeper spiritual understanding in you. Hang in there, It will be worth it.

Dream #5 I was in a house
(not sure if it was mine) and walked into the kitchen. There was men
and woman sitting around the table with different lengths of hair. All
I kept looking at their hair and noticed how grey it the hair was and
how young in age they were.

Too much turmoil in your life. Need to slow down. And do the main things and the plain things, for a while.Take care of YOU!

Dream #7 involved me eating an
apple and sharing with another female.( The female is a girl at work
that I really think know how to stir the pot.)

Sharing personal information with the wrong people. The devil can hear our spoken words and will use the against us to cause strife in our lives instead of peace.

Dream #8 I was walking down an
old country road when I came across a picnic area with tables. I notice
water on the sides of the road close to the picnic tables. The place
was crowded with people. I did notice a few picnic tables that were
empty and walked in that direction. I then noticed that the water from
the river/lake/creek had risen and was under those tables. I had
something I wanted to do so I just sat down in the middle of the road
and when I did I realized I had sat in a hole. But the hole felt
comfortable. (Water was calm and I did not notice any color or it being
murky).

Troubled waters for everyone right now. Gods judgment is rising on the picnic we have all been on! And then you have this other stuff to deal with! Its alot! You are so tired you have maybe wanted to give up.

*"The Lord wants you to know he see's what you are going thru."

# 9 is significant but I will have to run for now.

Your last dream is GOOD. But it is deep need more time. It shows where you are going and what is being used against you to help you evolve into who you really are.

God is by your side Missy take courage and hang in there. I am blessed to see him so involved in teaching you the deep things of Love. And the true gospel of Christ. And he is with you I promise! Even if it looks like HELL.

Lord I thank you for loving us so much and for Missy.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Missy2281 wrote:I have to add my dream from last night. It would be Dream #11.
I am out traveling
Life's journey and the process of spiritual transition.
and passing a community center and I notice a concession stand which turns into a baseball field. I go to the concession stand and buy a bottle water and drink it.
Community center denotes activities, in this case activities that take you to a new level in Christ. ( like trusting God in turmoil) allowing the works of the spirit to soften your heart. Concession stand is a place of refreshment, and you take a bottle of the living water. You notice you are at a ball field. The ball field represents Gods team. Gods anointing always comes with a price it is not free, It hurts your relationship with the world one. two you go through some changes and so on.
(Then the ball field looks like a community center with a ceiling and walls )
The Lords House.
I then start changing clothes in a bathroom. (Another female is with me, not sure who) While changing I am looking for my green shirt and when I find it I see that it has been discolored...like some bleach had spilled in area of the shirt. I do not remember that area being white...just a lighter shade of green which made me not want to wear the shirt.
Changing clothes, changing spiritually. New position. The other female could be the Holy Spirit? Your green shirt ( color of the earth) is turning white, as in you will loose your desire for worldly things gradually.
You do not want to wear the shirt at first because you want hang on to your previous ideas of what makes you happy and what you trust for you well being.

Then the dream takes me in a different direction. I am not sure if this is the same dream or different one.....I am aware that I need a new pair of shoes. I am out on the ball field and never make it to get the shoes.
You are aware that you need a closer walk with the lord, But you are right where The Lord wants you. So he causes you to stay put.
My husband comes up to me and asked it I got my shoes. I told him no that the city I had to go to was too far to go get the shoes and my husband agreed that it was too far.
City! WOW! This is big and to get there the cost is change in you and your husband, Deep stuff! you will not want to do what it will take and you will have lots of support in that. But you must go, it is Gods calling for you to be able to overcome and then help others.
The dream then takes me into a bedroom and I see my husband lying in the bed at his employer’s house. I sit down by him and he shows me a text message on his phone. (In real life not in a dream....The person that sends the message is a woman that my husband had an affair with about 7 months ago....I will just call her the other woman). The text was from the other woman and it was a threat. It said something like she was going to kill me and the baby. A specific time/day was given and I unsure if my numbers are correct. She said that within 160 days I will smother the baby and you have 118 days left. At the bottom of the message were a few red spots and murder was written...I think in a yellow color. (Could be wrong on the color.) I wanted to print the message out to take to the police but I had to be sure to send it to the right printer so I did not disturb the employer.
Your bedroom is where you refresh your sole. But you anger and hurt will try to rob your sole. Going over the "the other woman" in your mind will be the devils trump card to rob you of peace and will be a diversion. Red is passion, anger, revenge. Yellow is danger in this dream or warning like traffic signs. IT will smother what God is trying to birth in you!
Now another turn, the house now turns into my mother-in laws house. I walk out the front door and see that the other woman has left several large inflatable red crayons toys that were hanging by a hook from the porch ceiling. I notice there are 6 hooks and she left 5 crayons and that the 5th hook was missing a crayon. I was trying to take a picture to add to my evidence for the police but my husband's family: sister, bother-in-law and two kids showed up in the yard and the crayons all grouped together; making it hard for me to take a picture of what I first saw. I also asked myself why the other woman would do this at my mother-in-laws house and it was answered because "he brought her here".
Front door is future events.Not sure on the crayons? Red, six , five, Childs play, confusion. Missy do not let this thing play with your mind. Know that God knew this would happen to you before you were born.
Cry out to the Lord but be as strong as a Lion on the outside. A kind Lion.
ONLY GOD CAN INTERPRET DREAMS. But maybe some of this will help.
Blessings,
D

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Fri May 01, 2009 12:21 pm

mldarrell...Thank you sooo much for allowing God to speak through you. I prayed for God to use someone to speak the meaning of this dream. I received confirmation from you on the following statement....
"Community center denotes activities, in this case activities that take you to a new level in Christ. ( like trusting God in turmoil) allowing the works of the spirit to soften your heart. Concession stand is a place of refreshment, and you take a bottle of the living water. You notice you are at a ball field. The ball field represents Gods team. Gods anointing always comes with a price it is not free, It hurts your relationship with the world one. two you go through some changes and so on."
A few days before I had dream#11....God lead me to Luke 14:26-35.

Thank you Lord for your revelation, thank you Lord for mldarrell and his/her willingness to spread your word and mldarrell allowing his/her mind and voice to be a vessel for your words. Lord please continue your revelation to your people Lord, I pray that we will be receptive to you. Praise your name Lord God...Praise your Holy name!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Thank you Missy.

THANK YOU JESUS!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 pm

mldarrell ,

I am just following up to see if you have any other insight to add for #9?
"# 9 is significant but I will have to run for now.

Your last dream is GOOD. But it is deep need more time. It shows where you are going and what is being used against you to help you evolve into who you really are."

Thank you so much!

Jesus is King of all Kings!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Mon May 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Update: I have had a few more dream sessions....

Dream #12- A man walking around outside in someone's yard. The man was not alarming until he turned and killed people; The man instantly turned into a wild creature/demon and tore into people. At one time I remember telling people not to worry that the man only killed people that were covered by a blanket. Then someone told me that that was not true. I now at my parents' house and my dad has built a private road through his yard and people are trespassing on it. I help him put up signs to warn people to not trespass. There were four large signs and four small signs. (The road was a gravel road). then the dream turns to me in my parents bedroom and my oldest son and his friends are walking down the hallway and I go to turn down the TV to talk to them......It was as if I was was watching what had just happend on a TV movie(the man killing people). I saw one of my son's friend smoking in the house and I told him he can not smoke in the house and I took him to a room (in real life)that was a porch and has been converted into a storage room and told him that this is only where he can smoke. I look down and there were large amounts of dead ants and a few dying ones on the ground (covered the entire floor). I remember my son's friend dropping the cigarette on the ground and the fire from the cigarette killing one of the dying/surviving ants.

Not sure if this was during this dream #12 or after dream #13......I am now going to an event...it is a large event. The doors open and I enter and am on the first row....I am sitting on the ground and look up and notice a statement that appears to me to be untrue and view it as insulting Jesus. The event was just starting...there were a about 7-8 men on stage with large bear bellies. I get up and excuse myself...as I go out the door I tell the doorman that I am leaving and he asks "Tell me...you leaving does it relate to Jesus" and I tell him yes...then he hands me a piece of paper to fill out. I notice it is a credit card authorization and ask him what this is for. The man says because you are a woman and you were really not suppose to be here and you owe $30.00. I told him I do not owe any money that they invited me and that there are plenty of woman attending the event...that I saw them. I told the man to call the police and if they say I have to pay the money I will. I made sure I told him to call a certain police (it was named the city of where I work). I didn't trust him and said nevermind...I will call them myself. Everytime I tried to dial 911 I would get 91 and the call would not go through and a screen saver would come on the phone concerning the event I was at. I tried dialing somewhere around three times and realized I was wasting time. I then turned around to a counter and a girl was behind it ....She seemed nice and I ask her if I could use her phone (not a cell phone).

Dream #13- Go to the dentist.....Problem with one of my teeth (molar). I am at the dentist office sitting in the examination chair I guess I am there to help save the tooth...but it was just hanging on..dangling..then it fell out when the dentist touched it or the dentist finished pulling it with his hand. I saw the spot of my gum where it the tooth was and it was just a lumpy piece of flesh...it was not smooth.

Dream #14-My husband is having an affair with "another other woman" (she did not look like the same one that he had the affair with in real life. I saw this woman and she was tall, slim and had blonde hair). I had to call my husband to help me spray my classroom( I know it had to be a classroom because of all the children's toys). I remember looking up and there was a crack in the corner of the ceiling and was afraid of bugs coming into the room. "The other woman" was very angry that he was doing anything for me. She kept telling him that I was making it up. I remember spraying the corner the room where the crack was from top to bottom including all shelves and toys. I notice that there one dead roach ....kind of hanging in an old or current web.

Dream #15- I came home to my house with a feeling that I have not been there in a while. I was concerned that things have not been tended too while I was gone. While inside the house I am in the kitchen and a large white bird (Like a parrot) came to me. I was familiar with the bird..the bird started to climb up my leg...I thought the bird would bite me...but was very friendly(At this point it reminds me of a cockatiel). The bird was very thirsty. So I am in the kitchen and turn on the faucet and fill a small bowl with water and let the bird drink. The dream then continues to me baking cakes at a bakery. I notice that one of the cakes that I baked had been decorated very nicely. I realize that that the decoration was only a work from my sister. It has a few yellow ducks and either a white duck or goose. Someone comes in and says they need the cake for an event...so I box the cake up and put it behind the cabinet. Then one of my friends from work comes into the bakery and says she needs a graduation cake for one of her children....I assume it is her daughter because she is the oldest. I try to get in touch with the sister to have her decorate it and she couldn't be reached. The friend from work said the school colors are red and blue. The friend then starts to decorate the cake and uses red, blue and yellow. Then my sister shows up to help decorate the cake and says the cake looks good. It is closing and realize the person never picks up the other cake. Then the dream turns to me riding in the back seat of my friends car. We are passing a resturant (that I am familiar with in current life)...just before going over railroad tracks and see a few trucks parked at the resturant that have ice all on them. I told me friends how weird that was because it was not cold. We looked at the plates and realize that they were not from the area and where they live was cold and that is why there was ice. we continue driving and go into a poor neighborhood that is has sooo many Christmas decorations and lights out in their yards and on their houses that you can't even tell you are in a poor section of down. It was so amazing and beautiful. I am so excited and show my youngest son out the window of the car all the decorations and lights. Eventually I can see that the poor section turns into a richer section with bigger more beautiful houses and still the same amount of lights and decorations and there was a sign claiming something about how wonderful Christmas is. Then I come to a very large a beautiful church...I thought it was the big church in town and it wasn't It was a church that I had never seen before. I am just looking out the passenger seat of the car just in awe of this church and how beautiful the windows were and large size of this church.....
I didn't get the finish the dream because the alarm went off

Last edited by Missy2281 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Remembered part of a dream and wanted to add it)

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 am

Ok...I am not sure of how to interpret this....but in reference to Dream #15. My friend from work just came in to talk and told me that she had to go to her child's graduation and she just found out about it last night. She also brought me a dream book that is not christian based....could the book have been the cake in my dream?

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi Missy2281,

#15- I came home to my house with a feeling that I have not been
there in a while. I was concerned that things have not been tended too
while I was gone. While inside the house I am in the kitchen and a
large white bird (Like a parrot) came to me. I was familiar with the
bird..the bird started to climb up my leg...I thought the bird would
bite me...but was very friendly(At this point it reminds me of a
cockatiel). The bird was very thirsty.

Your house in this dream refers to your identity ( you are Gods child, a chosen vessel, set apart from the world) and you have been caught up in the affairs of life, not building up your faith, just trying to hang on so to speak. The white bird is a messenger from the Lord, He is telling you to DRINK the water of life. Abide in Christ. Give him your cares your short falls, talk to him read his words, pray... Abide. Drink.

Blessings,
D
The dream then continues to me baking cakes at a bakery. I notice that
one of the cakes that I baked had been decorated very nicely. I realize
that that the decoration was only a work from my sister. It has a few
yellow ducks and either a white duck or goose. Someone comes in and
says they need the cake for an event...so I box the cake up and put it
behind the cabinet. Then one of my friends from work comes into the
bakery and says she needs a graduation cake for one of her
children....I assume it is her daughter because she is the oldest. I
try to get in touch with the sister to have her decorate it and she
couldn't be reached. The friend from work said the school colors are
red and blue. The friend then starts to decorate the cake and uses red,
blue and yellow. Then my sister shows up to help decorate the cake and
says the cake looks good. It is closing and realize the person never
picks up the other cake.

What I get from this is, when you follow the advice of the bird ( Gods messenger) and DRINK, you will move into a season of celebration, and you will see the sweet hand of Gods work in your life. You will be in fellowship with sisters in Christ. You will find that God will bring new color and flavor to your personality, and life will compare to baking decorating cakes. Ok it is a little sketchy but you get the theme of it.
Then the dream turns to me riding in the back seat of my friends car.
We are passing a resturant (that I am familiar with in current
life)...just before going over railroad tracks and see a few trucks
parked at the resturant that have ice all on them. I told me friends
how weird that was because it was not cold. We looked at the plates and
realize that they were not from the area and where they live was cold
and that is why there was ice.

Trucks haul 40 ft trailers, 40 is the number for trial. Ice can mean pure or grace. Trucks covered with ice = trials covered in grace or trials from the Lord. It is interesting that when you travel in the back seat of your fiends car that you cross the tracks ( wrong side) and then you see the trucks from the north. Gods judgment comes from the North. I believe God is saying to you do not let your fiends lead you in this season. Drink.
we continue driving and go into a poor neighborhood that is has sooo
many Christmas decorations and lights out in their yards and on their
houses that you can't even tell you are in a poor section of down. It
was so amazing and beautiful. I am so excited and show my youngest son
out the window of the car all the decorations and lights. Eventually I
can see that the poor section turns into a richer section with bigger
more beautiful houses and still the same amount of lights and
decorations and there was a sign claiming something about how wonderful
Christmas is. Then I come to a very large a beautiful church...I
thought it was the big church in town and it wasn't It was a church
that I had never seen before. I am just looking out the passenger seat
of the car just in awe of this church and how beautiful the windows
were and large size of this church.....
I didn't get the finish the dream because the alarm went off
Mathew 5:3, Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven! Find out what this verse really means. The big new church you had not seen before is because you will have new sight when you DRINK. And become poor in spirit. God is really showing you how much you mean to him. So drink, drink. Oh yes if someone gave you a dream book that is not based from the bible, GIVE IT BACK!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Missy2281 wrote:Ok...I am not sure of how to interpret this....but in reference to Dream #15. My friend from work just came in to talk and told me that she had to go to her child's graduation and she just found out about it last night. She also brought me a dream book that is not christian based....could the book have been the cake in my dream?

If this happened in the natural God has just confirmed that it is HE that is speaking to you in your dreams. That is a miracle. So throw mans version of dream interpretation out, or give it back!

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Dream #14-My husband is having an affair with "another other woman"
(she did not look like the same one that he had the affair with in real
life. I saw this woman and she was tall, slim and had blonde hair). I
had to call my husband to help me spray my classroom( I know it had to
be a classroom because of all the children's toys). I remember looking
up and there was a crack in the corner of the ceiling and was afraid of
bugs coming into the room. "The other woman" was very angry that he was
doing anything for me. She kept telling him that I was making it up. I
remember spraying the corner the room where the crack was from top to
bottom including all shelves and toys. I notice that there one dead
roach ....kind of hanging in an old or current web.

This thing that is the other woman is what you must give to the Lord. You can overcome this thing. It is satins weapon and he will not play fair, worse God will let him. You must work through this your self/ Choose this day whom you will serve. Gods promise's or satins lie's. The children of Israel had to fight for the promise land. Stay away from friends advise, the Holy Spirit will guide you and teach you, abide in him, 1st John.

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Update: I have had a few more dream sessions....

Dream #12- A
man walking around outside in someone's yard. The man was not alarming
until he turned and killed people; The man instantly turned into a wild
creature/demon and tore into people. At one time I remember telling
people not to worry that the man only killed people that were covered
by a blanket. Then someone told me that that was not true. I now at my
parents' house and my dad has built a private road through his yard and
people are trespassing on it. I help him put up signs to warn people to
not trespass. There were four large signs and four small signs. (The
road was a gravel road). then the dream turns to me in my parents
bedroom and my oldest son and his friends are walking down the hallway
and I go to turn down the TV to talk to them......It was as if I was
was watching what had just happend on a TV movie(the man killing
people). I saw one of my son's friend smoking in the house and I told
him he can not smoke in the house and I took him to a room (in real
life)that was a porch and has been converted into a storage room and
told him that this is only where he can smoke. I look down and there
were large amounts of dead ants and a few dying ones on the ground
(covered the entire floor). I remember my son's friend dropping the
cigarette on the ground and the fire from the cigarette killing one of
the dying/surviving ants.

Not sure if this was during this
dream #12 or after dream #13......I am now going to an event...it is a
large event. The doors open and I enter and am on the first row....I am
sitting on the ground and look up and notice a statement that appears
to me to be untrue and view it as insulting Jesus. The event was just
starting...there were a about 7-8 men on stage with large bear bellies.
I get up and excuse myself...as I go out the door I tell the doorman
that I am leaving and he asks "Tell me...you leaving does it relate to
Jesus" and I tell him yes...then he hands me a piece of paper to fill
out. I notice it is a credit card authorization and ask him what this
is for. The man says because you are a woman and you were really not
suppose to be here and you owe $30.00. I told him I do not owe any
money that they invited me and that there are plenty of woman attending
the event...that I saw them. I told the man to call the police and if
they say I have to pay the money I will. I made sure I told him to call
a certain police (it was named the city of where I work). I didn't
trust him and said nevermind...I will call them myself. Everytime I
tried to dial 911 I would get 91 and the call would not go through and
a screen saver would come on the phone concerning the event I was at. I
tried dialing somewhere around three times and realized I was wasting
time. I then turned around to a counter and a girl was behind it
....She seemed nice and I ask her if I could use her phone (not a cell
phone

Hi Missy2281, You are being given these dreams because the Lord wants you to understand that there are two powers at work in your life, one bad and one God. 30 pieces of silver..... OKAAAH! We get it devil.

Missy,
God gives you the answer for this situation in this dream.
Everytime I
tried to dial 911 I would get 91

Read psalm 91 and beat on your chest like Tarzan, You king of the jungle you. lol

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top