Huh? CRAZY Dream- Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huh? CRAZY Dream- Help!

Post by aliveforjesus on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:58 am

I had this dream last night after praying before bed that Jesus would "give me dreams about Him"...I almost always have a dream of significance when I pray this prayer. Otherwise I do not remember my dreams.

My husband and I were in a backyard enclosed in a large area on all sides. The fencing was what they use for chicken coops. Inside the enclosure with us was a mexican male convict who could not speak english. I was there to minister to him, to tell him about Jesus. He kept walking away from me, and I was thinking it was because he could not understand my english, not because he was avoiding the gospel. Anyway, during this interaction a very large (70 lbs. or so) RAT approached our fenced in area and I screamed to my husband to kill it and get rid of it. It was DISGUSTING in appearance - a large nuzzle, and its fur resembled that of an ordinary domestic cat with grey stripes..(I thought this was odd)..My husband left the enclosed area, picked up the rat by the back of its fur, and threw it into a grassy area behind the back yard. I was thinking to myself "why did he not KILL it? It will only come back.."...Then, a police officer is at a desk outside the encloser and he tells me that he will be my interpreter so the convict will understand the gospel...

I think this dream may have some significance because of my prayer before the dream..Any thoughts? duh Thank you so much and God bless!

Pamela

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huh? CRAZY Dream- Help!

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:23 pm

You want dreams a bout Him but he gives you dreams a bout his pupose of coming.Sister,the LOrd is directing you to the needs.He came for this reason.Now we should apply "Go ye into the world"

Again find ways to minister and a led of the spirit.Is there something that hinders you to be efficient?

let me hear from you.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank you Peter...Yes, your interpretation makes sense..I do lead chapel at a women's shelter once a week and so that is my main avenue of ministry..I am really seeking the Lord now and trying to live a life of holiness and trust empowered by His Spirit, but some days I feel HIm more than others..This has been an area of frustration for me..I want more of Him and desire to know Him and love Him and serve Him! Thank you for your insight! May the Lord bless you!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:25 pm

be blessed too

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:52 pm

aliveforjesus wrote:I had this dream last night after praying before bed that Jesus would "give me dreams about Him"...I almost always have a dream of significance when I pray this prayer. Otherwise I do not remember my dreams.

My husband and I were in a backyard enclosed in a large area on all sides.
Concealed bondage.
The fencing was what they use for chicken coops.
Poverty, also could be sign of a curse like voodoo. As in the backdrop of the dream is shot around chickens.
Inside the enclosure with us was a mexican male convict who could not speak english.
Alien to Christ or under a spell.Or in deep bondage.
I was there to minister to him, to tell him about Jesus. He kept walking away from me, and I was thinking it was because he could not understand my english, not because he was avoiding the gospel.
You are not listing to the spirit so you do not say that thing that will captivate him.
For instance you are trying to tell him Jesus loves him when you should be telling him he needs to be delivered from a spirit of poverty, or demons. Or because of the curse he is unable to hear the Gospel
Anyway, during this interaction a very large (70 lbs. or so) RAT approached our fenced in area and I screamed to my husband to kill it and get rid of it. It was DISGUSTING in appearance - a large nuzzle, and its fur resembled that of an ordinary domestic cat with grey stripes..(I thought this was odd).
The RAT is the demon or Spirit of poverty. Or the curse like he had a cats fur. cat witchcraft.
.My husband left the enclosed area, picked up the rat by the back of its fur, and threw it into a grassy area behind the back yard. I was thinking to myself "why did he not KILL it? It will only come back.."..
Your husband does not cast the demon out of the man. Or does not know what it actually takes to exercise the spirit.Many good Christian folk stay away from demonic things, they would rather minister to people with the love of Christ for example. But Jesus cast out many demons and said we would do even greater things than he did. Amen? :hitme:
.Then, a police officer is at a desk outside the encloser and he tells me that he will be my interpreter so the convict will understand the gospel...
The policeman is a person that has been trained to expel demons and break curses. You can too!
I think the dream is showing you that someone you will come in contact with or already do, has some stuff that it takes special training to cast out, have you been frustrated that some people cant change no matter how much you minister to them?
:crazy:

I think this dream may have some significance because of my prayer before the dream..Any thoughts? duh Thank you so much and God bless!

Pamela

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you mdarrel!

Post by aliveforjesus on Fri May 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Your interpretation agrees with my spirit..Although I am not sure whom this convict represents, as I minister to many ex-drug addicts and homeless people...Sometimes I feel like there is a blockage for me personally to hearing God's voice..I feel like I do all the right things - Surrendering to God's will, staying away from sin, frequent prayer, daily Bilble readings - the whole nine yards...So, I am a little confused by this and who the convict is representing...I go through a series of casting out demons personally, but do not know if there is still an opressive spirit preventing me from clearly hearing the Lord...Thank you for your help..Any more revelation? May He bless you abundantly!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M on Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm

The convict could be anyone that is in bondage to sin.

:dash:

M

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Tue May 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Thank you so much for your input mdarrell! God Bless!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top